♡Chapter 5♡

"Emma," she said in a low whisper, her lips grazing Emma's neck. Shivers went down Emma's spine as her breath hitched.

"Y-yeah?" Emma stuttered out shakily as her heart felt like it was going to burst through her chest.

Soleils hand made its way up Emma's shirt, tracing small circular patterns up Emma's flat stomach.

"Can we watch a movie?" She asked.

Emma nodded quickly, Soleil quickly sat up and stretched, peering down at a very flustered Emma. Emma quickly reached over to her nightstand and unplugged her phone, the room suddenly felt increasingly hot as she felt soleil staring at her.

"Um, what movie did you want to watch?" She said nervously as she quickly turned on her laptop.

"Hmm, what about Carol? It's a romance based in the 50s," Soleil replied, looking directly at Emma.

"It's on Amazon Prime," Soleil quickly added as she watched Emma quickly open6 the streaming service and typed in the name.

Soleil leaned closer to Emma striving to get a more intense reaction from Emma. She leaned her head onto Emma's shoulder and pressed her body into hers.

She watched with a sly grin as Emma's typing became more erratic. She started tracing patterns up and down Emma's arm in hopes of making the girl more flustered.

Emma quickly felt her breath get caught in her throat, her body felt as though it had been lit on fire. Soleil continued to watch Emma a feeling of satisfaction filling her as a small grin crept onto her lips.

The movie finally began playing, Soleil gently laid back down onto Emma making sure to slip her hand under her shirt again only slightly higher this time her fingertips nearly touching the edge of her bra.

She continued to softly trace patterns on Emma's ribs just under her bra. She continued to let her index trace upwards until she was tracing the outline of her bra. She could feel Emma's heartbeat quicken erratically as she felt Emma let out a shuttering breath as her body continued to tense up.

She could feel the goosebumps on Emma's skin as she let her fingers trace downwards until her fingers rested on Emma's hip. She glanced up at Emma and saw that her cheeks had reddened significantly and that she seemingly appeared to be watching the movie but her eyes were frantically glancing around.

She took great pride in the fact that she could make Emma feel the same way she did. Time passed as the movie continued to play and Soleils eyes felt heavier from the comfortable atmosphere and warmth of Emma's rooms and Emma herself.

She let herself close her eyes letting herself fully sink into Emma and carefully tucking her head underneath Emma's chin. Her breaths became slower and she could feel herself slipping into sleep.

Emma glanced down at soleil and noticed the girl had gotten into and more comfortable position and was no longer looking at the laptop. She smiled softly as she continued to look at the girl, she got a chance to look at her and noticed all of the features she never noticed before.

She traced the small number of freckles on Soleil's face with her index finger. She continued to

let her finger trace down her nose and eventually her lips. Her eyes remained focused on Soleil's full pink lips, Emma watched as Soliel parted her lips subconsciously.