chapter 4

Lily continue to eat some kind of spaghetti. It was made by a papyrus in omega timeline.

"Wowie, I never meet someone who loves my cooking!" Epic Papyrus beamed at the little one appetite. She smile and ask for another one, Epic Papyrus happily cook another one for her.

"I've never see anyone like Papyrus's spaghetti that much..." Epic commented to Core.

"Hmm... Watch her for a while, I have a talk with someone." Core pushed Epic slightly and then disappear.

Meanwhile with Error, he is sitting on his void, knitting a doll while waiting for Core.

"The child you brought is interesting, I couldn't see anything in her." Core appeared next to Error and sat beside him.

"Really..?" Error wondered

"Yes, so explain where did you found her and how much magic she have." Core demanding to Error explanation

Error stop knitting and put the doll down, thus he explains one by one.

"she came from doodle sphere and she can teleport, shape-shifting, emerged a dagger from her hand but also weak?"Core rewind why Error told them.

Core took out a paper from their eye socket and gave it to Error. The paper is empty.

"keep it with you until I know what's going on." Core stand up they gone with a blink of an eye. Error didn't question anything.

He should rest and go on work again tonight, the string if fate that Fate pull on him last night still hurts till today.

Meanwhile with the Stars...

Ink, the leader of star sanses held a meeting in their secret base. Dream made teas and cookies for everyone to feel comfortable with the meeting.

Everyone arrived later on and the meeting starts.

"So, seems like everyone received my message. I guess you guys already know what the meeting about this time." Ink playful tone has gone for a while now.

Outer answers, "It's about Error, right? He been destroying too much lately." ink nodded but at the same time he is not satisfied with the guess.

"Error took my dau... My loyal helper." Ink almost misspoke that one.

"you have a helper? For what?" Dream asked his dear friend.

"Turns out this is the time I should tell you guys.. I have a helper to help me rebuilt those aus that Error destroyed. She is very special to me.." Ink munch a cookie.

Everyone is in shock now. Ink sighs on explain her look details but then a question snap across Swap mind.