Angel Boom

Pain.

There was a part of her brain that thought she would never feel anything but pain, but then—

He appeared in front of her like an angel, a gentle soul as she lay in a hospital bed among the Shinigami she hated tending to her wounds; she always thought men were only after one thing.

He'd blush, be embarrassed when certain subjects came up, got one of the females to help when certain things needed tending to, and yet he was there, a gentle angel.

She could breathe again, feel free again, and once she was released, under the watch, of course—

She followed that gentle angel, ready to blow up anything and anything that might harm that angel.

"Basterbine, why are you stalking Yamada?"

Bambietta turned, seeing the Shinigami who had been turned—yet in her mind, he was a Quincy and not a Shinigami, as well as an important person. "Oh. Shiro-chan."

"It's Hitsugaya Toshiro," the boy muttered, his haori hanging over his shoulders. "Basterbine, why are you stalking Yamada? Why do I have to repeat my question?"

"Who?"

Toshiro pointed at the one she was following.

"Oh. The angel from the fourth division."

"Yamada?" Toshiro's facial features twitched. "And you don't know his name?"

"Huh?"

"His name is Yamada Hanataro."

"Oh."

"You know, you don't have to stalk him," Toshiro said. "Yamada is—well, he's one of the few the eleventh division doesn't make fun of."

"The eleventh division?"

"You know. Kenpachi?"

"That lot?" Basterbine frowned. "Really?"

"It's because he's not afraid of them. Puts his belief in healing over everything else."

"That's why I like him."

"I'll repeat. You don't have to stalk him. Just say hello. And without blowing something up. You don't want to scare him away."

"Okay. Okay," she said but didn't.