Chapter 82. Gift From Past

A/n: Sorry for the long update! Been busy preparing to get back to my hometown town hehe.

By the way Happy Eid-Fitri to the one who celebrated it 🙏

Enjoy the new chapter, and see you again next time 🦅

_________________________________________

The moment of silence is happening now and they all waiting for Satria to tell the rest of his untold story.

"Room." Satria snaps his finger creating a blue sphere. "Shambles." He teleports everyone inside the sphere to the meeting room.

Few like Arthuria, Kuroka, and Baobhan are very clueless about the techniques Satria uses because it's using unknown energy and can't detect any mana, chakra, or something like that from it meanwhile, Satria now leans back on the soft tummy of Selena with a relaxed face and pat Vaporeon head using cosmos aura to make her comfortable.

"Danna-sama allow me to serve something for our guest," Kiyohime asked permission from her husband and received a nod from him.

"Feel free to sit first and let me help you Kiyohime." A golden spark comes out from his body and one clone appears from nowhere. "You go fetch something appetising with my hime and ask Bobon to help you prepare the banquet for our guest," Satria ordered him to bring something from the kitchen.

"Aye Boss!" The clone vanished with Kiyohime to do what Satria ordered.

"Where to begin? Hm... Let's talk about my religion first, some of you may already know I'm a follower of the second-biggest religion on this planet since I was born and..."

"Second biggest religion next to Christianity, do you mean Islam? I often hear that religion on the news, not mean to be rude but you guys are often portrayed as bad guys in my country. Of course, I refuse to accept that all because I believe there are good and bad people in every part of the world." Peter said to him with genuine feeling.

"You are wise, your country and family are fortunate to have you, Peter Parker. If America had more people like you the world would be in peace." Satria admires this side of the spider hero, it's true sometimes he can be annoying but he always tries his best to keep a smile on people around him even in the toughest times.

"Never pass in my mind you are the type who worship existence called God like a human in my world-nya! What is Islam? I am sorry but the Religion you speak now does not exist in my world before I'm here following my husband and I don't have any idea about your faith."

Everyone from the DxD world agrees with Kuroka, they never heard of nor known the religion called Islam until Satria appeared in their life.

Satria's family sometimes see him doing daily prayer in his room and to their surprise he never forces them to join his religion. He always says to them if they want to know about Islam read the Quran, nothing more nothing less.

"I am interested in your reason too for helping the people that are not related to you at all. What is your motive? Do you perhaps want them to worship you as their saviour?" The King of Knights wants to test Satria again to learn more about his personality.

Satria had a deep thought for a moment since he reincarnated into this Japanese kid's body he became a different person than he was at the beginning. It's like his soul and the owner of this body are merging into one. In one moment he feels like he wants the world to burn and he can't blame it because the owner of this body has a problematic life the example: Shin is abandoned by his parent which means he is a product of a broken home or worse he suspects this brat is an unwanted child made from one night stand not to forget he experiences severe bullying by his classmates in middle school just because he has different traits, unlike normal Japanese. When kids this young are treated like that repeatedly and without someone they can depend on their side, their mental are slowly broken to the point they condemn this world for their unfortunate life.