𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...

Content warning: Sex/Smut, little bit of praise ;)

                      𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒- 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Monday arrives, and you are back at school. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒅, you think to yourself as you step into Mr. Ackermans class. He has the same blank look on his face as he does everyday. "Sit down brats and get your books out. We're on page 136." You open your book as he gives the class a very long lecture on the past wars, and how they affected modern time. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈, you really wish the class would end faster, but it's only been 30 mins.

"Hey Ymir, you got any food? I'm starving." You whisper. She gives you a bag of chips and you thank her quietly. "Y/N you better not be thinking about eating in my class. I don't need bugs in my room. I already have to look at the ones sitting in my class." That was harsh. You slowly put the food away and wait until class is over.

While walking to your next class, you see Armin. "Hey Armin, how are you doing?" You say to the sweet soul standing in front of you. He's wearing his usual sweater vest and khaki combo, looking great as always. "I'm doing okay, I have this test coming up and it's stressing me out a little." Stress would be an understatement. You can see the fear from the inside out. "What class? Maybe I can help."

"Oh no! It's okay, I don't want to be a bother." He says quickly as his cheeks turn a light pink. "It wouldn't be a bother if I'm offering. Now, What class is it?" 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅. "It's Mr. Smith's history test. I don't know a lot about the war in 845, and it's getting harder to keep up."

"Well lucky you- I know more than I should on that topic. When we hang out Wednesday bring your studying stuff and Ill help you." You say with a smile, knowing that you want more than just to help him. "Oh my gosh really? Thank you so much!" His face instantly lights up, like his stress disappeared. "Not a problem! Well the bell is gonna ring and I have to get to Hange's class so I'll see you around." He waved goodbye and you get to their class.

As always, Hange is eager to teach us. "Gooodddd morning class! We are going to continue our lesson from last class. Hope you are ready to learn!" Their energy walking into this class has always been anything but sad- they are always happy to teach and that's why they will always be your favorite.

As class ends, you go to the library for a little study break before gym. While reading, you hear footsteps walking your way. Someone taps you- it's Armin again. "Hey Y/N is it okay if I sit with you? There's no where else for me to sit where I can focus." You move some of your stuff over so he can sit. He nods as he sits down giving you a silent thank you. You try to study, but every time you look at your book you end up looking at Armin, studying him instead. 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔. 𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎.