chapter 3

Okay are you ready glacier,yes glacier said,okay remember I will be always be here for you and the others I love you remember that said frost glacier smiled and said I will goodbye.and went blank when he entered then after a few minutes he opened his eyes it was a bit blurry he can hear somethings"his awake call his brothers" "y... ma'am" he closed his eyes for a bit because his head was hurting again after a few minutes he opened his eyes it was blurry anymore he so his brothers they look happy and they were crying "glacier your awake!" Sori said "thank God we were so worried,don't do that again" supra said he lecture him "haha sorry guys but I'm back and that all that matters group hug" as he was opening his arms sori was the first to hug then all of them came in the hug and he so frost waving at him and smiling and he said "till me meet again glacier" as he said and disappear and glacier mumble "yes till meet again abang" after that glacier got healed was able to go home glacier got and it felt like it was ages( I mean it was ) while some was watching him and that person smiled and disappear.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's all wait an till the next part I thought a bit to end here but I thought it was a long time seens a update so why not continue it right,if you want to know why I didn't update is because I lost the book that counties this I still can't find so I made it again ya so that's it hope you like it till next chapter my deer sweetie pies

Creator signing off

- justina