Character Information

Name: Mikako Kurokawa

Age (in Hisui): 15 years old

Personality: shy and withdrawn; thinks everything she is going through is just some messed up dream/nightmare or hallucination as she recalls dying and thinks she is being punished in the afterlife for the way she died and has a hard time trusting others because of her memories of the horrid killing game, and add in the pokemon roaming the place and the fact she had never heard of them (despite the fact that a lot of them, Alpha or otherwise, wants to cling to her); likes to stay indoors most of the time unless she is traveling with Cogita

Sexuality: unknown

Occupation: Hex Maniac (in training)- lives with Cogita in the Ancient Retreat and sometimes goes to Calaba for lessons on medicine and healing

Likes: Occult

Dislikes: Lies

Hobbies: (upon entering Hisui) dealing with ghost related issues (mostly Ghost-types messing around); learning healing methods from her mentors

Outfit and mask (gifted to her from Cogita; she also still has her prayer beads from her previous life):

Yanderes in this story go by either Platonic or Romantic

Romantic:

Cogita: mother hen type yandere; may be secretly a dom-type.... though she is a sweet one, at least where her dear treasure- I mean, apprentice, is concerned... is a total sugar mommy as well (I'm not ashamed to say it)

Volo: possessive/worshipping yandere; a dangerous one too, with or without Giratina, so definitely watch your back with this one. Will totally stalk Mikako like he does in the game and scare her by sneaking up on her ("Boo!"), the poor girl.... her heart just can't take the sudden excitement.

Rei/Akari: double trouble if they work together, and would poly if they take the time to sit down and compromise. Separately however, they are the textbook definition of a yandere

Adaman: the yandere that would wear a mask around everyone else, even tease poor Mikako like he sometimes does with Irida; but when the mask is off Mikako is all he can think about and want. He would even go as far as to deck Melli if he so much as says one cross word about Mikako as insulting her would be like insulting his "Sinnoh"

Irida: clingy yandere; she would be similar to Tenko Chabashira in terms of protectiveness and wouldn't hesitate to flip someone over her shoulder if it is for Mikako's sake

Palina/Iscan: the only yandere duo that would willingly work together, though this may change over to platonic as this could go either way; even so, they would be the domestic type of yandere, taking on the family role of sorts.

Clover/Charm/Coin: poly lesbos ahead! Not only would they steal Mikako but they would always try to steal her heart. They would be the ones to keep an eye on her from afar, and what's this? She isn't affiliated with the Corps, Diamond, nor Pearl Clans? It is like the gods sent the three bandits a special gift for their constant misery!

Mai: she is basically similar to a school girl with a crush but with a cool facade like Adaman's (he got it somewhere, right?); may even help Adaman out provided she gets some time with Mikako too.

Arezu: a big sweetheart yandere who offers the best hugs, if Mikako would allow it.... why are you running, Mikako? Why are you running?!

Pesselle: nobody would suspect the sweet nurse herself being a yandere; she would be similar to Mikan, sweet but very unnerving....

Zisu: a powerhouse that nobody should mess with unless you have the same skillset as Cyllene, even then beware. She would fold you like a chair for this girl.

Platonic:

Calaba: the only person that Cogita would trust out of anyone else to be around her sweet apprentice. Would be the voice of reason when everyone is fighting for our dear girl... though that doesn't mean she won't report back to Cogita should things get out of hand.

Sabi and Lian: yan little bro and sis combo; don't piss off either of them, you will most assuredly regret it, especially coming between them and Big sis Mikako. Keep in mind, one has a Kleavor that would snap a normal person like a toothpick and the other has a fully evolved team plus a Braviary that would not hesitate to drop a bitch from a big height....

Ingo: basically a cool uncle, with a dash of yandere in it. Be something of a comforting person when poor Mikako gets stressed out and he will be more than happy to help, just tell Uncle Ingo who hurt you and he'll make it all go away.... just let Sneasler take care of you while he goes out to deal with some "pest control".

Cyllene: another parental type only as a strict mother; would probably work with Laventon should she have a reason to... (may change to romantic)

Laventon: total easy-going dad but also very overprotective. Will cry more than a river if he finds out his sweet girl got hurt in any sort of way. And god help you if he finds out you're the cause.... because Cyllene knows how to make a body disappear and Kamado would be none the wiser...

Anthe: the doting type of yandere, maybe like an aunt that loves to dress her up like a doll, and with all these outfits in her shop be ready to spend a lot of time in there.... and there are also pictures involved, so get ready to spend the entire day with her and perhaps the night as modeling is quite exhausting and she doesn't want you getting hurt on the way home. Also another that Cogita would trust but the only one that lives in Jubilife Village (admittedly, Cogita goes there if only to do clothes shopping or trips to spoil her new "apprentice" but that's beside the point).

The ones not included in the interests:

Kamado (fuck Kamado, all my homies hate Kamado)

Beni (same)

Melli (sorry I found him most unpleasant almost to that of Kamado's and Beni's)

To all Beni and Kamado apologists, DNI!!!!! As this story will contain bashings of them and sometimes Melli!