Chapter 81. Untouched

Meeting Room

Shield Hellicarrier

Some people gathered in a meeting room inside the giant ship talking about the event in the Madripoor.

They are Patronus, Iron Man, Captain America, Wolverine, Black Widow, Hawk Eye, Bruce Banner or Hulk, and Maria Hill

"How do you feel Cap? Defeating your nemesis without doing anything?" Tony Stark asks cheekily while watching the news on screen who showing them a video about America claiming to triumph over the dangerous terrorists and acting as heroes who saved all the prisoners from the Hydra base.

"Cut that out Tony, Let's talk about the Emperor. He is the number one we suspect of stealing the Tesseract."

"Another enigma heh? But... this one is so passionate at his job unlike him." Tony glances at the hooded hero named Patronus or Uzumaki Naruto, he does not yet trust him because Naruto always hiding his identity from everyone under his hood.

"From the information we gather, this Emperor is very powerful and completely a perfectionist individual too. He erased every trace that possibly can lead us to him and there is no data about this Emperor on our database, He is a ghost." The beautiful red-haired woman and former KGB spy who now works in Avenger reported to them, that she is known as Black Widow.

"Not only this dude is strong, but he is also quite sly one type as well? Perfect! How on earth we can find someone like that? Not forget this guy claims himself as Emperor? Do you think he has a secret kingdom hidden from us?" The scientists who can transform into green angry giants are curious about it.

"How about his accomplice? The infamous Nightmare and someone with a costume resembles Spiderman plus his girlfriend who looks like a princess from a Disney movie? Is this Spiderman the same guy as him?" A man in black spandex with a compound and bow on his back called Hawk-Eye reminded them not to focus on this Emperor.

"No clue about that crazy woman and for that spider brat I will meet him later, he is surprisingly a great warrior to my liking." Logan likes the air around Spiderman, it feels like a warrior who already experienced hell in his life. He wants to try to call him to join his team to destroy an evil society similar to Hydra.

"You need to watch this too." Maria Hill playing the next video to the Avenger Member, this video is supposed to be deleted from the internet by the government but it's too late to hide because numerous people in the entire world already watching it but the government has not yet given up to hide it and spread a rumour about the video is made from CGI or fake. They can see on the screen a bright golden light turned into a blue giant materialize in the middle of the city and this unknown creature suddenly goes in a flash after performing something that can be called a miracle. "People in the Middle East in the land where our ally Israel is at war with Palestina hailing this blue giant as an angel who was sent from heaven. On the night of March 10, a mysterious entity descended on the city of Gaza and in the morning every living being from Palestine was cured magically from normal injury to chronic diseases. The question is... Why did this creature help our enemy? Is he gonna be a threat to our nation? We need to confirm this creature's motive before something bad will fall upon us."