1

Ⅰ 3ᏒᎠ ᏢᎾᏉ Ⅰ

The Igarashi clan.

Words aren't even enough to tell their history. The abundance of power lies in their veins. Like the famous Gojo clan, they held great abilities. Their presence smelled like old money. The prestigious clan is made of highly renowned Jujutsu sorcerers, all once possessed the infamous inherited technique.

Izanami's touch.

No one was ever powerful enough to bring out the best of the technique, enhancing it was a one way ticket to death. The technique held great power yet possessing it was like having death by your side. Fervent but dangerous.

Only a few has ever utilized the technique to a great level, uncovering it's abilities. The technique was different to every successor, bringing out the holder's power to its maximum level, yet an element of it remained same. It was flexible but held its ability for generations to come. However, great achievements also had its great setbacks.

Izanami's touch was known to shorten the holder's lifetime. Affecting the successor enormously as it can hinder the holder's own abilities and health, physically and mentally.

However, one stood out from the rest.

"Je suis de retour, (I'm back,)"

The snowy-white hair they knew flowed ever-gracefully as distinguished ruby-colored eyes were revealed. A deep exhale of relief was released from rosy plump lips. "Still the same, never changed, it's nice to see you again, Hiroko."

A small but pure smile appeared on the woman's face.

"A pleasure seeing you too, Iori." Calmness flowed out of every word. It was an irie moment for the two after not meeting for a long time. Hiroko opened her arms and let Iori hug her, a signature action of hers. Hiroko would never hug someone without their consent, for her, it can be an invasion of privacy. A thing, Nanami, Ieri, and Iori understand but never Gojo.

As brown boots walked outside the airport, silver high heels followed. "So, how was America?" Iori asked, wanting to know about her experiences. They both sat relative to each other, in a private limo Hiroko has. "New surroundings, same curses, new people."

"How about Japan? What happened here in years time?" Hiroko swirled her glass of wine.

"Problems. So many problems." Hiroko hummed as her phone rang. "I'll need to take this."

She swiped her phone to answer, "Igarashi speaking—oh hello, Stephanie,"

Iori looked at her comrade who was speaking in another language fluently. "Yes, I just arrived here, I'm currently on my way home." Her voice didn't have that typical foreigner accent but rather a confident and poised one.

"It's fine, thank you for asking but you should hit the sack now. It's getting late," Iori only watched the changing surroundings. "Okay, have a good night rest, Stephanie." Hiroko said as the call ended.

"Who was that?" Iori asked. "A companion, she helped me when I was struggling with adjusting." The Kyoto supervisor only nodded. "Any news about the others?" Hiroko asked, crossing her legs after. "Well, Gojo's busy with his students, Ieri's still smoking, Ijichi is stressed, and Mei Mei is still Mei Mei."

"I heard your students can fight quite well, and what about you? How are you?" The white-haired sorcerer placed her dirty glass on the holder. "I'm fine, just a couple of problems here and there."

"By the way, have you talked with Principal Yaga recently?" Hiroko's eyes focused at Iori. "Yes, actually, he wants to meet me after I come back. He didn't say when though so I don't know whether I should visit them or not."