Chapter 3.

Jacks POV
That guy, theres something about him, why would he give a random tour to a stranger? Whatever. At least he gave me one, otherwise I would be-

"Do you have a place to stay?" I flinched, I was lost in my thoughts. "Well..not really." I said, its not the easiest being in a city youv never been in. "I could let you stay with me and my sister, I just need to ask her." So, he has a sister? That's cool I guess "I guess  that would be cool.." "Alright, we just have to take the train and we will be there, youl stay in the guest bedroom."

The train was boring, it was quiet, and there wasent anything going on. But seth was really questionable, he was..something. Polite and kind, never expected that, and hes super straightforward. That's not what I expected from him, whatever..

"Alright, were here, Clair is currently at work, she will be back in about 1 hour, you can just watch tv or something. I have to go" "Alright bye seth" and just like that he closed the door, i thought Why..why am I doing this? I'm with a random guy named seth i bumped into, and his sister named clair. I'm in a random, but big and good looking apartment, what am I even doing?.

I decided to watch some tv, just to calm myself. Some favourite shows, and some other shows I didnt watch a lot.

Clairs POV
Wow..work was a doozy, cant wait to just lay in my bed and- "HOLY SHIT! WHO ARE YOU??" "I'm Jack, one of Seth's new friends I guess" "Ohhh, so your that dude he was talking about, well, welcome!" Clair greeted me with a smile, i didnt like it tho.