parents defend pervert brother

So if you've read thus you know my brother from the last story and how he stole my cake but today just really made me angry and frustrated. So my brother (he's 10) is a pervert and i don't like him in my bubble which varies person to person. My bubble for him is quit big cause I hate him touching me cause (I know this was awhile ago) 5 year ago he touched my private parts well I was sleeping and the only why I found out was me waking up to him doing it.

Today I finally told my parents what he did to me and they say he's not a pervert   and that he's my brother I have to like him and I don't need my bubble. It irritated me so badly cause before he touched me he would slap my butt and get away with it cause my father did the same to my mother even though the relationship was different (husband-wife and brother-sister)
They say I'm just as bad cause my other younger brother(12) made me take pictures of his butt key words MADE ME. He also kissed me cause he though he was going to die and it was gross. So when I tell my parents I don't want me brother(10) to touch me or to get in my bubble cause he practically molested me They say I'm over reacting. my question is am I over reacting should I just let him in my bubble?