chapter 2 updated

Erza had carefully placed jellal down onto the bed and stopped to look down .jellal was fast asleep considering what an incredible impact jellal had taken had most likely caused him to fall asleep because of blood loss .erza walked over towards the sleeping man and removed his mystogon mask and wiped his hair out of his face .she smiled sweetly and slowly walked over to the first aid kit .she rummaged inside pulling out disinfectant and clean bandages .with medical equipment she slowly walked back over to jellal and began to clean his bleeding head .

Jellal was sleeping very quietly and erza was finally able to she a peaceful look apon his face which wasn't covered in blood or cuts .she carefully lifted his head onto her lap allowing her to wrapping the bandage around his head which was now clean of blood and tied a small knot on the side so if he moved around he didn't re open the cut .

She placed his head back down on the pillow and began placing small plasters on the smaller cuts while cleaning any extra blood from the main part of his chest .she looked down onto the bleeding torso of his chest and walked over to the bathroom to acquire a small jug of warm water and a pile of tissue towel and cleaning wipes as the cut was deeply opened and needed a large amount of cleaning .erza placed a small couple of disinfectant into the warm water and carefully dunked a cream blue wash cloth into the water and squeeze any extra bits of water .

Preparing for the worst considering the disinfectant would sting alot because it was being placed over a painfull part of the body erza quickly and carefully wiped the cut to clean it incase any harmful bacteria had entered .jellal began to stir and groan in pain to Ezra's response she shushed him quietly while stroking his fore head once all of the cleaning had been done jellal's groaning slow became to silence one again .

Erza lifted jellal fully onto her lap so there would be a gap between jellal's body and the bed so she could wrap the wound up .from completing all of the treatment jellal needed she slowly pulled up the bed sheet and carefully laid him down .erza pulled over the bed sheet and  smiled towards the blue haired man sleeping like a baby she placed a small kiss on his forehead and walked over towards her own bed which was 10 cm away from jellal's bed and slowly lied down due to erza tired ness she fell alsleep straight away red ruby rose strands of hair slid down gracefully much like her gracefulness when she was sleeping in peace .