Rotom and Hauoli City

SUNS POV

When I woke up the next day, Moon was still sleeping, so I decided to finish the last of the cereal, so she would have to make eggs, which she hates. I heard the doorbell ring, to which mom told me to open the door. I went outside, and it was Lillie. She told me that " Professer Kukui told her to " Bring those great new trainers, Woo!" I told her that "Moon is eating but she should be ready is 10 minutes." When she came out, we walked over to their house on the beach, where Kukui gave both of us a RotomDex. Lillie told us about Rotom and right when she finished, Hau came.
"Alola, the salty breeze sang to me and brought me here to you. Woah, is that a loft!"
Lillie ran in front of him and scolded him "It's private, you can't go up there!"

We went outside and the sky was black, before turning back to normal. Kukui explained that is was a good omen, before Lillie guided us to the Pokémon center, where she showed us the healing counter, the store, and the beverage stall. I made a mental note to get myself a Tapu Coco.

Lillie then took us to the trainer school, where I caught a scyther and rock ruff, and beat the 4 trainers before being called up to the teacher. I had a mini heart attack, since I didn't want detention, but the teacher said she was surprised I made it this far and battled me. She had 3 Pokémon. She sent out her Litten as I sent in rockruff. It used ember as I used rock throw. Both hit, but I took less damage because of typing. She used bite while I used another rock throw. Litten fell. In came magnimite, while I switched into scyther. I cursed myself for not switching into Charmander, and used slash, revealing a zorua. I was relieved, and used x-scissor, knocking it out, finally was magnemite, to which I sent Charmander. A couple embers ended it quickly.

Prof. Kukui and a person I didn't know came up the stairs. The other guy introduced himself as Ilima, as said he was a trial captain, and then left. I exited the school, where me and Lillie encountered the tauros again.
"I forgot about Tauros!" Lillie said
Hala and Hau were also there, and gave me a chance to calm it down. After it calmed down, it left with Hala, leaving Hau with us.
"So what are you guys doing?"
Lillie replied with "I was planning on showing Sun around Hauoli City."
"You're always on top of things Lillie! I'm going to go to the Malasada shop."
Lillie went to a shop, and I made to follow, but a man stopped me and gave rotom a camera feature. I ran to the shop here Lillie was, and she asked me if I bought my own clothes.
"No, my mom buys them for me."
" Your mom chooses great clothes.  Here, I got a lens case for being the millionth customer, but I already have one."
" Thanks Lillie!"
" My mom always made me wear these clothes you see" she says,looking into the distance "She says I look terrible whenever I wear anything besides white."
"Don't worry about your clothes," before I could stop myself, " You would look good in anything"

Lillies POV
Did Sun just say I look good? No, it must have been my imagination.
Before I could ask Sun what he said, he ran off unnaturally fast. For some reason, I had a bubbling feeling in my stomach. Maybe I'm sick