Part 1

I hear the loud blast of music in my sleep.
My favourite song, Haunted by Taylor Swift. Which made me realise that was my alarm tone to get up and get ready for school. Man, I hated Mondays.
I have this massive hangover from the Jason's party last night, Jason is my best friend. I regret drinking now.

I stayed in bed for a few more minutes talking to Demetria. Yeah I'm lesbian oh well.

"Babe im not going to school today,I think I'm getting sick"

As soon as I got that message I decided not to go either because firstly, I need to go over and take care of her and secondly, huge hangover.

" I'll be over in a few" I sent back.
And within a second she replied
" Hurry up Saf, I miss you".

Ive finally decided that its time for me to get out of bed. I could barely walk straight with this massive headache I have. After a few attempts of trying to find my ground, I could finally walk straight.

I check the cabinet just above the mirror in my bathroom for some pills to cure this damn headache. YES. found some.

you see, my mother is a pharmacist so we basically have every medication needed and tons of them. but we've been running out. My mother passed away a year ago. so now its just my dad and his 16 year old daughter,me,in this household.

My dad is rarely home. He's a businessman. which means he travels a lot and never really comes home, and if he does, its only for 3 days maximum. I haven't seen him in 3 months. but I can take care of myself.

I make my way downstairs to get some cereal before I take my meds.
Mother always use to scold me for not eating before I took them. ever since she's gone, I've been doing all the things I denied doing while she was here. It just makes me feel like some part of her is still here. So I guess I'm doing this to make her somehow proud that I've matured. if she's looking over me I guess. and if not, I'd still do it, just to feel her presense.

after breakfast I've decided to shower and just put on my black skinny jeans and black T-shirt with my black Leather jacker and black sneakers

all black today I guess within 10 minutes, I arrived at her house.
I figured she was sleeping so I took the spare key from under the "welcome home" mat and unlocked.

I walked up stairs towards her room and opened her door slowly. I could hear her snore slightly. God she's adorable.

she didn't hear me come in so I just decided to crawl under the blankets with her and hold her in my arms and just simply admire her beauty.