● 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍●

When he wake up he did his routine, do his bed, get to the bathroom, shower up, change clothes, get the make up in his wrist, get breakfast and leave to train, he did told max that he would be in the forest, thanks to his powers he knows when someone is close, so if he does a disaster he knows when is the best to run, after some hours he felt max getting close so he reverted almost the flowers he created and sit down keeping a rose in his hand.

"hey will, why did you tell me to meet here i was expecting to meet in your house also is that a rose last time i cheked there were no roses here"

"well i want to talk to you abaout something that is secret so i dont want anyone to hear..and well long story"

"okay, are you going to tell me about your crush with Mike?"

'oh my child i remember that, will you invite me to te wedding once we finish eleven?'

Will got red not by what max said but about what his dad said 'wedding? Dad i dont even know if he likes boys'

'no worrys my child, i will figured it out maybe tomorrow...'

'dad...stop'

"will? Are you good, was i right cuss if is that i already know"

"i-its not that is something else...sit and close your eyes"

max sit down once she was comfortable she closed her eyes, will seying that started to cover both with vines and bushes that were covered with thorns and roses, when he saw that max was going to opend her eyes he told Henry to send them to the upside down, Henry in his human form was in a chair drinking coffe that will gived him

Max was the first to move entering in a fight state, Henry seeing that felt sad, will felt the sad emotion so he run to his dad and huged him, max gasped in suprised

"w-will you are the traitor.."

In those weeks speaking will had warned Henry about their plans, so Henry could easily win eventhought Henry had told him to not do so

"well kind of, but anyway dad wanted to meet you since you been really cool"

Max confused talked "so he is not going to hurt me"

"no Little max i want to talk to you since you been really nice to my child i will be nice to you"

"dont lie dad you like her too"