•Oh dear•

F left the body and the words in the cave and stood on top of his cave. He looked around for another soul to claim. A blue O caught his eye, he took off his scarf and picked something off of it. Was that... N's gem? F absorbed the gem and put his scarf back on. "U̷͈͆g̵̢͛ḧ̵̤́.̴̝̽.̵͍͒.̸̛̳ ̴̮̅t̶̰͒h̵̗̓a̵͉͝t̴̳͂ ̷̰̀w̵͎͗a̵̛ͅs̵̪̕ ̸̰͊u̷̯̐n̸̳̔c̶̳̚ö̶̡́ṃ̵̅f̸̗͠ý̷̫.̷͕̈́" F said before heading down his cave. He looked at N body one last time.

He smiled as he stared at the body.

Why...? Anyone... but him...

He laughed as he left the cave.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

L and O were talking, "Well I gotta get going! See ya O!" L said and flew off. O went to race himself to get his speed up. He raced to F's cave and back to his original spot 3 times. "Heh! Totally my top speed!" O said to himself. O looked around and didn't see anyone... ỵ̷̾̎͂ḛ̶̗͒ṱ̸̣̃̄

F stood a feet behind O, F being covered in blood.

"H̶̯̘̆e̶̥̼̍h̶̖͛̐ͅe̷͛͛ͅh̷̼͋͝e̸͕͆.̵̠͛.̶̲̚.̶̯̒̅.̷̣̩͒"

O turned around to see a blood stain on the ground, "W-What the?!" O went to the blood stain, but he rolled on it by accident. "T-THIS IS STILL W-WET!?" He stared to roll away, but something caught him off guard.

He stood there in shocked of who was infront of him. Razor sharp teeth, blood on him... "F...? Is that you...?" All the figure did was smile at O, "Answer me F!" O yelled at the figure.

The figure's smile turned into laughter as O tackled him. "Ǒ̶̡̫h̴̡̺̉ ̷̘͇̋̉O̴̩̒͠ͅ.̶̬͇̉̏.̶̯̻̀͝.̵̦̏ ̵̞̋̋o̵̳͑h̴̛̞ ̸͉͋h̸͈͈͆̀o̴̩̾w̸̲͘ ̶͚͋̀L̷̙̀͒ ̵̯͛͒ẇ̷̥͎i̴̜̭̇l̴̢̗͌̕l̷͈͔͋ ̴͂ͅm̵͙͗į̷̖̃̀ş̵̈́s̸͎̳̍ ̶̟̓ỹ̶̺͠o̷̟͑ǘ̵͉r̸͉̉̕ ̷͖̒p̶̙̜̎a̵̬͝t̵̻͎̚ḩ̵̓e̵̘͇͝t̵̼̾i̵̺̍͑c̷̖͖̅͘ ̷͔͓̊̀e̵̬̾͊x̶̧̭̓i̸͚̍s̶̠̋t̵̙̿͜͝e̷̜̓̊n̶͎̍c̸̳͗ẹ̶̛̝.̸̖̘͐.̷̤̓͝.̵̪́" F said with a grin, "What!?" O said. "What do you mean mi- HERK" Before O could finish what he was asking, F bit him by the eye, pulling him down the the floor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

F stood there with pieces of O scattered around him, F picked up O's gem and absorbed it like N's gem.

No... No... NO....

"W-What the..?" F turned around to see who said that, it was A. A looked horrified.

"Ǫ̶̬̥̃͌͜h̸̙͐" F said as he turned to A

"Ǫ̶̬̥̃͌͜h̸̙͐" F said as he turned to A. "H̷͇̾̎ŏ̶̻̑ẅ̸̞̙́͒ ̶͎͍͂̈c̵̘͠u̶̠͛̎t̸̘̓ẽ̷̥̜́.̴̠̭̋͠.̴̦̤̇̑.̶͉̞̏"

"A̵̡̡̛̦̞͍͂̽̇͗͝͠ ̵̫̒̿̍̐̔̂̓̐̃̇w̶̘̥̲͂̓ͅi̶̧̡̠̪̞̜͍̦̪̕ẗ̶̖̱͙͎̹̜̬͙́̏̋n̴̛̲̣͎̯̯͉̏̆̂̐̾̕͝e̷̘̗͍͖̍̒̎s̷̫̠̝͐̀́̕s̸̞̮͘"