Untitled Part 1

I was sitting on the floor in a dark room, it was dark I had 1 window that was a view of the garge that belonged to the man who had did this to me. I had a twin size bed with white sheets which turned to red sheets because all the bloody tears I had running down my face. i had 3 markers, red, blue and black and a brown dresser, I wrote on it everyday. I was here for about 32 days. he feeds me 2 times a day, he feeds me alittle amount a day, and don't get me wrong the food was good. everytime I wanted my meal I had to scream my age. I hated it so much.

so right now I'm just staring out of the window praying to God, I told him that I want to get out of here soon and I know he will lead me to a better place, but I just pray he lets me out befor something even worse happnes, but everything happens for a reason I'm not that sure why he choose me for this but I'm ready for battle.

i herd him come up the stairs, he busted in the room like it was judgment day.

get up! He shoted at me.

But I got as I was told.

he grapes my by my neck and brought me down stairs and sat me on the couch very rough, tears ran down my face. Red tears.

whats wrong with ur face? He asked.

whats wrong with YOU! I said screaming at him.

oh, baby no, no screaming isn't gonna get you nowhere. He said turning on the TV.

why are you doing this to me? I'm 15 years old can you just let me go and I promise I won't tell no one. I said begging for mercy.

thats what they always say. He said sitting next to me.

well I aint they, I can keep a secret, I haven't told you my adress yet. I said crying even harder.

oh please, ur not any diffrent from the rest of those girls. He said raising his voice. And you dare say another word or eles.

or eles WHAT!? I screamed.

he got up and took me by my neck and left leg, and droped me on the floor, I landed on my other side where my hands and feet where. It felt as if 10,000 nails sticking and hanging out of my body, I screamed for help as he walked away. I knew I should of not said anything but at this house..you can't hold nothing in.