The start

Tsuki: *listens to if I was a boy* *sings with softly* If I was a boy I think I would understand.
Nagisa: Do you actually want to be a boy?
Tsuki: I guess i want to.
Nagisa: Idiot, you want to be able to be treated like a boy then fight for it no sex change no crying to get what you want just fight for it.
Tsuki: I guess so....when are we getting out of the train?
Nagisa: Next stop so get ready.
Tsuki: Sure thing!
Nagisa&Tsuki:*leaves the train*
Tsuki: Where is this?
Nagisa: The middle of nowhere.
Tsuki: WHAAT! Why!
Nagisa: *kicks Tsuki* the training begins!
Tsuki: *tries to dodge but ends up falling* Ow that hurts atleast tell me that we are starting!
Nagisa: *kicks, punches takles* first no weapon combat.
Tsuki: What the hell! * tries to dodge kick but gets tackled*AAHH! *coughs out blood*
Nagisa: You can do better! Fire at me!
Tsuki: *runs towards Nagisa but trips on herself*
Nagisa: well I guess we have to start from the bottom with you.
Tsuki: You're so rude!
nagisa: *walks towards cliff* first meditation *sits down* if you move too much you die.
Tsuki: This is even harder! *sits down nervously*

Guys this was the first chapter I hope you liked it and the name Tsuki was inspired my my instagram friend you know who you are. I want to know if you guys liked it and if you could vote for it and mention this to others.
Author: Tsuki please say...IT
Tsuki: Huh? Oh yeah the characters and story line was made by the author support her insipation of Nagisa came from Assassination Classroom the anime, Tsuki because of authors friend and that's it.
Nagisa: *eats cake* all badasses like to eat cake