ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

You had made it to the lair and let's just say you were flabbergasted because it was so much cooler in reality than in the show and as you were in a trance from all the weird stuff, specifically the funny and colorful lights it was almost as if you were being hypnotized from them.

And as the lights were the most important thing in the world at the moment you had failed to notice the blue-masked turtle standing in front of you and the only reason why you snapped out of it was that he had started poking "Who's this little guy.?"  he had said while still looking you and you smacked your paw on his hand as he looked offended."Well, Leo, Mikey found them in the pizzeria as they probably were looking for food" Raph said as he looked at you glaring daggers at Leo's hand and Leo glaring at you for smacking him.

"I don't like it. They're rude!" Leo said with his arms crossed over his chest as his face formed a pout as he stared at you, so you decided to be a menace and stick your tongue out at him while snickering, he was very offended by that.

So while he was acting like a drama queen you jumped out of Mikey's arms and started sassily walking away while swaying your tail to the sides. Meanwhile, in the background Raph was trying to calm Leo down, and mikey laughing behind him.

════════════════════════

You had found yourself in the tv-room or something but you had also found the armchair splinter always sits in and you decided to take a well-deserved cat nap so you hopped on top of the headrest and turned yourself into a loaf and if someone had a problem with that, sounds like a them problem.

════════════════════════

Later on, you woke up and realized you were no longer on the headrest but instead on Slinters stomach while he pat your head.
You pressed your head up against his hand and started to purr.
"I see you have woken up," He said while huffing out a chuckle as he scratched your head some more.

After some while Splinter had eaten up all his snacks. So he picked you up and began to walk to the kitchen but halfway in you could hear Mikey and Raph screaming and running around looking for something and you guessed it was you they were looking for but instead of making your presence known for them, you decided to watch them with a smug face while lightly snickering. And Splinter ignored them.

He put you down on the counter and started rummaging through the fridge.
You out let out a yawn and stretched out your body but when you were done you saw a glass of water on the corner or the counter and you decided that it was time to cause trouble because why the fuck not, so you went over to the glass and sat down and the moment you were about to push it off the counter you had looked up and came eye to eye with Leo and he definitely realized what you were about to do.

"No, don't do... Don't do it. " He said while pointing a finger at you and you thought that was rude so you gave him a smug grin and pushed it off the counter and watched as it shatter into pieces and water splashed everywhere. "Aw come on! seriously cat did you really have to do that!" He sighs while doing a dramatic pose,
But the thing is, he had missed that Splinter was still there.

"What's the meaning of this blue?!" splinter yelled out "Well ha ha ha... I think Donnie Is calling for me gotta go!" Leo said with a nervous chuckle while running out of the kitchen and slipped in the doorway but continued to speed away on all four.

You turned toward Splinter and looked at him as he sighed. A few seconds later you felt yourself being snatched from the counter and the hand, pulled you through something that made your body tingle and when that was over you found yourself in the living room with Mikey, Raph, and Leo.

And that was when it clicked, Leo had pulled you through one of his portals.
But it was also at that moment Raph started a 3 hour scolding because Leo had snitched on you about the little incident in the kitchen. 'Oh, this means war you mf' you thought while giving Leo a nasty glare.

To be continued