List of AUs I have

Hello Puppets x Riddle School:
So the villain puppets are played by the aliens (Viz, Diz, Quiz, and Nit Wit) which are controlled by the main 4 as adults. In this AU, you can choose one of the main 4(they are also puppets) and control them to help you escape. I suggest checking out Hello Puppets, it'll help with context.

Vizion!Phil:
It's my book about Phil joining Vizion to protect his planet.

Simulacra x Riddle School:
I haven't fully decided what this one's gonna involve but I'm willing to get some assistance with it. So it's basically (I'm talking about the first game) a person randomly goes missing and you have to figure out what happened to them by going through their phone. I suggest checking it out or playing it for yourself!

3008 x Riddle School:
Some of you might've heard about this but it's the main 4 and the aliens getting stuck in IKEA and they have to work together to live. I put an exit in the AU except it's really risky and only three people make it out alive while the others die.

Weirdcore x Riddle School:
I love the idea of this. So a way this could start would be that Phil falls asleep and enters a dream of everyone he's met or known becoming distorted and eerie. He has to figure out a way to wake up. I actually might make a series of this (book or video) because I'm actually interested in this. Sadly I have zero clue for designs so if you want to help that'll be great!

Forgotten Riddle School:
So in this one the player (not Phil) attempts to play a Riddle School but everything's monochromatic and blurry, faces of the characters are smudged and the names are blank. The player can't leave the game nor turn off the device so they're just stuck on that screen until idk smth (this one's a work in progress)

(I haven't figured out a name):
So it's basically you put yourself into Riddle School. (Ex: Short!River as Phil or 1-inch!Elsje as Greg) I thought it'd be a cool concept and roleplay idea.

This is pretty much it for now but if anyone wants to roleplay these or want me to make scenarios of these then I'm happy to do them! Bye!!