Ayanokoji's Secret

The next day has arrived and soon the students were yet again sitting in their seats.

Wolfes_Fighter:"Hello, everybody. I hope you're ready for today, because it gets interesting. Without to spoil much, we'll now see two videos. The first is one of Kiyopon's secrets getting revealed and the other is him getting his second friend. Then let's start."

Kiyopon's entrance exam scores?

Ayanokoji:'Oh, so it's that.'

Horikita walked to the guidance office. She was irritated that she was placed in Class D.

Everyone was defective to her

Well...there is one exception.

But she didn't want to think about Ayanokoji right now.

Horikita knocked on the door and Chabashira-sensei opened it.

Wolfes_Fighter:"Since the dialogue between Horikita and Chabashira-sensei is quite boring let's skip that."

Chabashira:"Yes it's for the better."

Suzune:"I agree."

'Tch. A waste of my time...' Horikita thought before turning away to exit trough the door.

"Oh. That reminds me. I've summoned another person to the guidance room. It's someone close to you." Chabashira said.

Horikita stopped.

'Close to me?' Horikita thought as she turned to look at Chabashira-sensei with a curious look.

Suddenly a terrifying possibility came into her mind.

"Y-You don't mean....Nii-sa-" Horikita tried to say but Chabashira cut her off.

"Ayanokoji, you can come out now." She called.

Hirata:"Sensei, why did you brought Ayanokoji-kun to the guidance room in the first place?"

Chabashira:"You'll see."

Horikita froze in both relief and confusion.

Manabu:'Am I that terrifying to her?' He thought to himself.

'Ayanokoji-kun is here?' She thought.

Silence was in the room for a while...

"If you don't come out, I'll have you expelled." She threatened.

Manabu:"I'm quite ashamed that you use expulsion as a threat, Chabashira-sensei." Manabu said while shaking his head.

Once again, complete silence.

Horikita was still confused while Chabashira developed an 'irk' mark on the side of her forehead.

Chabashira walked to the door of the kitchenette and opened it.

The door revealed the ever so silent Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, with his blank face as he stared at both Horikita and Chabashira.

"Ayanokoji, how long do you inte-"

Ayanokoji closes the door quickly.

Laughter was heard in the whole room.

Ryuen:"Kukuku, what a bold move from you, Monster."

Sakayanagi:"Fufufu, I couldn't agree more."

Karuizawa:"I didn't know you would do something like that, while she threatens with expulsion, Kiyotaka."