×Oneshots×

~~~~Oneshots Different Ending~~~~

      Once there was a Dark Kingdom that lived by a Dark King and Dark Queen, that whose doesn't have any heir for some odd reason on by that day, they try and try to have a heir even it's a girl or a boy, even that day the Dark King has to wish to a witch (that lived in the Dark Forest deeper in the North Forest) that they can have a blessings to have a heir even it take a life from his Kingdom that's the King's wish everyday.

     One day, on a special day, on the day of the Queen's birthday that have been surprised to a good news that came out to the doctor's mouth that the Queen is pregnant on the past 6th months and the King is surprise to a happy day that his wishes became true.

6th Months Later

   After 6th months the special day have come that the Queen's gaves birth to a three Princesses, that night the King's face write a happily smile that there's nothing bad happen to the Queen's health and to the three Princesses... (But, little that they know the witch have come secretly to the Palace and gave the 3rd princess a blessing that the Queen and King never like, the blessings of light that can kill their powers and the Dark Kingdom). The Queen gave the three Princesses there named as... The first daughter the oldest named Yami Dark, the second princess, the second oldest named Mea Nightmare, and the youngest daughter named as Neminis Dream.

                                  ~~YEAR LATER~~

On a year later the three Princesses have grown-ups and learn their own power on a different species type of power. The tow Princesses Yami and Mea have learned to summon and change of use in Dark Magic like their parents The King and Queen but, the other princess, Neminis have learned how to use light magic and imagination magic that the King and Queen has became furious about Princess Neminis because, the third princess power or light power that can destroy the Dark Kingdom. The three Princesses doesn't know what's going to be happen and they just hangout in garden of the Kingdom...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mea: What is that?(questioning the power/illusion that Neminis make.)
Yami:It's super beautiful!
Neminis: I know right sister, Yami.
~On a minute later Yami spoke again.~
Yami: I'm gonna check Mom & Dad for a second, I'll be right back on a minute.

    But, Princess Yami and the two Princesses doesn't know how furious their parents right now. The three Princesses love each other, what gonna happen if they find out what their parents planning to their youngest sister. On night has come, Princess Yami find their parents talking something and the King and Queen doesn't know their oldest daughter is outside and Yami accidentally heared what she's parents talking about.

Mother Queen: I can't take this anymore she's becoming g like my sister(the past Queen of Dark Kingdom who got killed by their siblings) she must take away and must be killed because, of her light magic is becoming more and more stronger, when she is growing up. We must do this emmidiately now!!!!

Father King:You are right my Queen, she must be killed but she's still our daughter and I love her.

Mother Queen: Quit, assisting!!! WE... MUST...KILED...HER!!!! Even she's our daughter!!!!

The Queen doesn't know Princess Yami heard what they talking or planning to kill her youngest sister Neminis... Princess Yami ran and ran through their room and yelled thru their room and...

Yami: Neminis!!! Mea!!!

    The two Princesses shock and wake up immediately through hearing their oldest sister screaming their names and said....

Neminis: Sister Yami? What's wrong?

Mea: Sister? What's going on? What are you screaming about?

   Mea and Neminis doesn't know why their oldest sister is panicking and crying... Princess Yami turn over her bed and revealed a trapdoor(that can travel thru different world) and shuttered saying...

Yami: Mom..a..and.... Da..Dad's.....going to...ki...kill.. Ne...Neminis!!! Because of her magic....

     Yami pushed her youngest sister through the trap door and forced to enter it to travel to the world, that she can escape their parents by killing her and the youngest sister spoke...

Neminis: What are you doing sister Yami? I'm scared, I don't want to go in this trap door.

Yami: We promise we will go next and find you!! Promise Neminis... Now go in and slide the trap door!!!

Neminis: WAIT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SISTERRRRRRR!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   AFTER, Princess Yami forced Neminis to slide the trapdoor Mea, spoke and ask confused...

Mea: Sister! What's going on? Why Mother and Father wants to kill Neminis?

Princess Yami didn't spoke for a minute and later on she speak..

Yami: We nees to kill Mother and Father before it's too late and captured us too and find Neminis.

After talking, Princess Yami and Princess Mea plan how to kill their parents and later on, they planned to rush to their Father and Mother place and ready to kill them. As Yami and Mea rushed in, they didn't know that their Father and Mother we're already waiting at the hallway entrance and unexpectedly Mea, was surprised by a guard who show up above them and tripped accidentally, Yami saw what happen and ran quickly towards to her sister, when the guard ready to attack Mea, Yami reached it but her sword failed to block the guard's sword and Yami itself was injured because of that. Mea cried to see her sister had injured because, of her fault. Yami stood up and attack the guards who try to attack Mea earlier.
       Mea stood up on her position and attack her mother in the front line of the enemy. Yami finished killing all the guards and ran thru her father and stab him at the back surpisely but, Yami surprise by the attack of an unknown man who stab her at the back to, Yami cough a amount of blood and fall down in the hand of unknown man. Mea see what happen to her oldest sister and distract by caught, her mother take opportunity to stab Mea at the front and kick her. Princess Mea fall down expect for Princess Yami who, still in unknown man care and hiding at the corner and waiting to attack the Queen but, the unknown man brother suddenly attack the Queen at the back and the unknown man who holding Princess Yami get a opportunity to grab the other princess who's on the floor...

   The Unknown man and his brother see the Queen and Kind of the Dark Kingdom fall and gets the opportunity to ran away with the two Princesses who had a critical injuries. They ran away before the other guards and the relatives of Queen and King come...

    What will happen to Princess Yami and Princess Mea are they going to be safe on the hands of the Two Unknown man who helped them? And will they protect the promise to their youngest princess that they will find her and go travel too, find her in the other world? Will they reunite again?

Part 2??

Comment down if you want part 2 of the oneshot episode >o<

I hope you enjoy reading this >v<

Please follow me in Wattpad T-T

Thank you for reading😊😊💕

See you~~

Hope to see you if you wish me to work on part 2💕@