Doctor!

It's been 10 years... I'm 17 years old. I still remember Kelly. I am very sorry.

I- I was very scared to go out alone and now I just stay with my parents and sister.

My parents told my sister to take care of me and accompany me wherever I went but my sister thought I was just making it up. I'm scared..... I'm not faking it. What if my sister left me?

I hope that doesn't happen. I know my sister doesn't like me because she thinks I'm making things up, but there's no way she's going to leave me alone right?

Our parents go to work during the day and come home at night. So we lived alone in the house.

My sister took me to the convenience store to buy lunch. But our house and the convenience store are quite far away and we have to go through a narrow, dirty alley full of bad people.

But there is a policeman to make sure nothing untoward happens. But I don't trust the police because of Kelly...

So we went to the shop through the alley. Suddenly as we were walking, my sister stopped halfway and told me to wait for her in the hallway alone.

I said I would come but she raised her voice and left me there alone. Things that I hoped would not happen have already happened. Sister, is it true that you love me?

MELL'S SISTER POV:

Haha, I will leave you in 5 minutes to see if you are pretending to be scared or really scared.

You can't fool me. You may be able to fool mom and dad but not me. I will record this and show it to my parents.

*Ring ring* Ugh who called me? *picks up and turned the other way*

END OF MELL'S SISTER POV.

Because I was so scared, I squatted down and cried because I was so scared and anxious. At that time, no police were on duty because it was lunchtime.

Suddenly a group of men came toward me. Their age looks like 17-18.

One of them said to me "aww why are you crying little pig? Does your sister want to throw you here? We all here can adopt you" I shouted very loudly and I saw my sister and the police running toward me.

My sister's face was very worried and the policeman asked me if I was alright or not. The men ran away from the alley and... I just see black around me.

Apparently, I fainted from shock. I woke up and saw around me there was a doctor and my sister.

The doctor was talking to my sister like this "Your sister suffered a very bad trauma and because of that trauma, she was shocked and passed out.

I don't know what happened but because of the stress she experienced, her health is very bad now." My sister asked the doctor "how long does my sister need to heal?"

The doctor replied "Maybe 9 months and counting..." and my sister gasped loudly. Then I fell asleep again. When I woke up, my parents were by my side, my mother was crying and holding my hand.

My father tried to calm my mother down and my sister just sat stiffly on the sofa. My father noticed that I was awake and told my mother. My mother looked at me with a very sad look.

My mom asked "what happened? why did the doctor tell mom that you are suffering from severe stress? why didn't you tell mom and dad?"

I answered, "mom and dad are too busy with work, so I don't want to disturb you both when you get home because I want you both to rest before work tomorrow."