8. I'm gay for you

Meliodas POV.
I drove to my resort which was close to the beach and carried zeldris to the room, I dropped him on the bed and took off my shirt"you belong to me"I said and took off his pant,he was dripping wet. I took off my clothes and position my dick on his entrance before I slide my whole length inside, zeldris moaned out and I took a deep breath. His inside was so warm and was squeezing me making me go crazy, I started pounding on his hole and passionately kiss his lips,he kissed back. his mine,his only mine. I don't care if I'm being gay but I want only zeldris.
I placed hickey on his neck and nipples, I immediately reached my climax and cummed inside him but didn't pull out, zeldris passed out and I cuddle with him and drift off to sleep.

Zeldris POV.
I slowly opened my eyes and it slowly adjust to the sunlight, where am I?...how long has it been? What is today?.....
I was about to get up when I felt something inside me, I looked behind me and saw meliodas necked then I noticed I was necked with hickey on my arms and body, wait a minute.... he's inside me!
I slowly move forward pulling my ass from his dick then a strong hand grabbed my waist and Meliodas thrust deeper into my ass"aahh!!"I moaned and quickly covered my mouth,he slowly started thrusting in and out of my hole while he was still sleeping, I bite my lips trying to hold back my moan then he thrust deep into me again"ahhh!"I moaned out and a smirk grew on his lips,he wasn't asleep. I playfully hit his hand and he laughed"morning zel"meliodas greeted and pat my hair"zeldris,I love you. I'm gay for you, I don't like seeing you with anyone except me, I want you all to myself. Please be my wife?"meliodas said and I smiled, wait what?....his wife"whoa,sir meliodas you're even my boyfriend and you're asking me to be your wife? Where are we? What happens?"I asked"zeldris I've known you all my life and if I want you to be my boyfriend, I'll have to travel back in time to ask you at the right moment but I don't want you to be my boyfriend, I want you to be my wife....will you marry me?"he asked, right now my heart is about to explode"y-yes?"I stammered and he thrust into me again making me lose my mind,"don't hold back your moan, you're mine now"meliodas said and I knew today's not going to end well for him. But I'm happy...I guess this is our happy ending?....

Side-story.

Meliodas and zeldris seating in the bedroom with a camera recording them.

Meliodas: we had a happy ending, that day we had sex till dawn. I didn't let zeldris get any sleep and now we're a happy married couple.

Zeldris: yes we are, And that's the end of our story.

Meliodas: are you sure it's the end.

Zeldris: yes?

Meliodas: you didn't tell them the time we had sex in the kitchen and car-
( Zeldris immediately covered Meliodas's mouth )

Zeldris: This is the end of the story, don't mind my perverted husband.

Meliodas: Zel, I want to do it. ( Zeldris face heat up )

Zeldris: No!!! ( Zeldris shout as meliodas pinned him to the bed and started taking off his clothes) ~guess we're not sleeping today~