a problem solver for anyone but him self

Izuku was ten when he met "another quirkless" person. An older well built man who was mostly respected he had no family but had a fatherly demeanor and as far as anyone knew he had a small strength quirk but behind  his lie he was quirkless he made up for his lack of ability by working out constantly to keep up his charade .  He ran a liquor store that he was hugely protective of and his name was tsuyoku Yori and he had pegged one izuku Midoria as a kindred spirit the second he learned of his lack of quirk one quirkless to another though midoria would (hopefully) never know that. Every now and then when izuku was especially roughed up he would give the boy a candy bar or other small treat.Mr Yori had started doing this just two or three months ago and was one of two adults that had a good relationship with young izuku the other being his mother.

It was on an occasion like this a Friday when izuku 's quirk awoken whilst talking with the old man just after another beat down by young bakugo

(Now here's the fun part I'm using 3 quirks off of a random superpower generator and picking my fav and we're using that one for the quirk) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Super pitcher
emitter type that speeds up thrown items to up to 350mph/ 563.27kph
*only works with the dominant hand* it can cause damage to the elbow and wrist joint if you use too much

"As far as I'm concerned that bakugo brat is as good as banned first he litters Infront of my shop and then he beats down a valued customer I'd like to see him get that spicy gum he likes so much from any other shop or maybe I'll just stop buying it" this raised a chuckle from lil Izuku who was sitting on a stool and having having several off brand Band-Aids put on with the occasional all might, endeavor or other heroes Mr Yori then decided to make a deal with young izuku"hay so next time ya get beat down by one of those brats tell yer mom please I'll give you a Icee along with your candy bar" Mr Yomi said with a smirk on his face young izuku the prospect of an extra free treat far outweighing a "abusive friendship at best" Mr Yomi's words but all of the sudden Izuku's eyes glowed a soft green as he thanked the store clerk it was As if there was something boiling under the man's skin which izuka found rather odd.So he reached out not with his hand but with something new, different and he pushed purely off of instinct.

tsuyoku Yori pov

I was just about to go make lil Midoria's slushie when his eyes glowed mid handshake and I felt kinda mad There were so few quirkless people in Japan and I thought he would be able to help make sure that lil Midoria didn't make the same mistakes he did . Now I felt guilty for hoping for another quirkless person I should't hope a disability on anyone. In this conflicted state I simply said "that's good for you kid" as he handed the kid the bar of chocolate and a medium sized blue slushie.The boy drank his slushy as he looked lost in thought I probably looked much the same. About ten minutes after the young boy left properly depositing his emptied slushie cup in the correct can "I'm just glad somebody actually uses the trash cans I put out there" I
I was just finishing my littering rounds and turned around and was about to head inside when i saw a crushed can on the sidewalk I had missed "dam assholes littering is a crime" I picked up the flattened can and threw it at the trash can I have outside my shop and ...

*The sound of aluminum sheering through plastic and subsequently smashing into the concrete sidewalk and skidding quite away* making those who heard it cringe I looked at my hand at first just flabbergasted a teen employee who was leaving said " I knew ya hated littering. But that's a bit much wow the can got rolled almost like a ball from the speed*he puts the can now shaped like a teardrop in the abused trash can. * no wonder you're always working so much mister Yomi did you have breakthrough with your constant training".  Before I say something back I felt a bit of pain in the joints of my arm specifically in the elbow and wrist as I thought about the pain and the what once was a crushed can that I just thrown before  I could respond I said "what happened" in a hushed tone I stood there for who knows how long and then it hit me dots connecting "OH SHIT lil Midoria" I yelled frantically I gotta tell miss Midoria and with that I started  in a full sprint and ran my employee looking vary confused.