𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒫𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓃

(𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 🤭)

The padawan then followed Obi wan and Qui Gon behind.

"𝗦𝗼.. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲?" Obi Wan asked, "𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗮.. 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗰" she answered. "𝗢𝗵, 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲!" Obi wan said and smiled. "𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" Tara questioned "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗱𝗶, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝗱𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 13 𝘆𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗤𝘂𝗶 𝗚𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲." 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔.. she thought, "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" Obi wan decided to wonder "𝗛𝗺𝗺 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲.. 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗝𝗲𝗱𝗶'𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲." Qui Gon was surprised to hear that someone would be very interested to know about the Jedi's "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹.. 𝗠𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗻." Qui Gon started "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗱𝗶." "𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿?" Tara was concerned "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂" "𝗛𝗺𝗺𝗺, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳." Qui Gon answered. Tara was confused on what he meant.

The next day Tara woke up and went to brush her teeth and got changed, as she was getting dressed she heard a knock on the door *𝓀𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀* *𝓀𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀* 𝒽𝓂𝓂.. 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒? She thought. Tara then walked over and opens the door, "𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗤𝘂𝗶 𝗚𝗼𝗻!" she said in a surprise. "𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼, 𝗠𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗻." Qui Gon responded "𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗬𝗼𝗱𝗮 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲
𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆." "𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗢𝗯𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀?" Tara asked, Qui Gon shocked his head.
Tara was concerned on why, 𝒟𝒾𝒹𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶
𝒿𝑜𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃? 𝐼𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒾𝓂? she thought.

Both Qui Gon and Tara headed to their ship. As
they arrived at their destination, Qui Gon lead Tara to get as much reinforcements as possible while he goes and infiltrate the enemy's base "𝗪𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲." Qui Gon said to Tara using his coms. "𝗜𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿!" Tara then quietly headed to the base and went to get the hostages without getting caught.

"𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿!! 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿!!" Tara called "𝗜𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" Tara had been seen, she grabbed her lightsaber and started to defend herself by fighting against the enemy's "𝗔𝗮𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿!!" Qui Gon then rushed to save Tara, he then pushed Tara away with the force to keep her safe and went to fight the enemies. Tara was shocked 𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉? 𝐻𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒!.. "𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗮! 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆!" Tara didn't listen to him and had no choice to fight the enemies. The enemies had finally be fought.. Qui Gon got injured a little but he didn't care much about it, he got upset as why Tara didn't let him fight them "𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.. 𝗜.." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗸, 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗮" "𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.. 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁.." Qui Gon stopped her from talking and said "𝗠𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗻.." He started "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘂 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆..  𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.." Tara had no words to say, she just wanted to go back home and stay in her room alone. "𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗻, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗸. 𝗪𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻." Tara nods and decided to help Qui Gon up.

As the two of them were in the ship heading back home, Qui Gon looked at Tara and thought how brave and tough she was when she had saved
him, as much as it had upsetted her on what had happend, he was rlly happy with her afterall.

After they arrived back home, Tara walked to her room and Qui Gon decided to go get some rest but before doing so Qui Gon had something to say "𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗮.." he called, Tara paused and turned to look
at Qui Gon "𝗜𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂." He said with a smile and Tara gave him a nod and smiled a little "𝗘𝗿𝗺.. 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝗶𝗻?.." Qui Gon looked at her. 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝐼 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝓂? Tara couldn't decide wether if she should tell him or just keep it to herself but Qui Gon had eventually knew that she wanted to talk to him about what had happend during the mission "𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘁 𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴" Tara looked up to him confused as how he knew "𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂.. 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂.. 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆" he said with a smile hoping she would be happy with it "𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.. 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆.. 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂.." she said as she started to shed a tear, Qui Gon felt rlly bad for her and decided to hug her, he felt that she deserved to have a hug from her own master since she had to go through a rough mission that she never had experienced before.

In the end of the day, Tara was in her room trying to make the best of it. She couldn't stop thinking about her master giving her a hug as it rlly warmed her up.
As she was in her bed, she eventually had fallen asleep.