chapter 1

Why does that one person say they care and they will never give up when they where the first to say goodbye ......

Weather you cry or hurt yourself it doesn't matter nobody ever stays till the end there only one person who will....... yourself .

In the beginning we only think what we wanna think and hear what we wanna hear to make everything seem like it's ok and it gonna work out fine ,but ......reality is the Demond's we fear and the broken trusts we have catch up and hit all at once or one at a time when and don't want it to .

My names Sofiana Clark , I'm 17 living in rocky Mt. Colorado . I've been livening here since I was 5 yrs old , but we have been moving around a lot since my dad got his new job ,hopefully he can keep it long enough ....I have two brothers josh and Jesse, everybody calls them the jj twins I'm just lucky enough I'm not part of it .
Ugh it's Friday night nd I'm stuck here in my house until my boyfriend picks me up at 8:30 . His names Brandon Hills , he's kinda the rich kid he came from a well treated family he looks like he lives in a mansion ! Idk how he chose me over all those girl I'm only in middle class I'm barley above ,we been together since we where 14 so it's been about 3 years now I'm surprised I even made it that far ,we broke up a few times but we seem to always make it back together . I'm so used to people leaving me ,sometimes it just don't feel real when I'm with him ,I felt like he was supposed to leave a long time ago but thankfully he stayed and didn't leave me behind like the rest ....
I sat upstairs in my room listing to music and trying to draw but I could think of any idea as to what to draw .
Brandon finally got here I quickly grabbed my sweater and bag and flew out the door before my parents could say goodbye , I wasn't try to be rude but damn do they get on my nerves, josh and Jesse just make life even harder after them . As we got in the car Brandon looked over at me and asked me where I wanted to go I sat their and thought , if it was my way I would say far,far,far away but I wasn't ready to leave just yet , I may hate my life but hey it's all I got till I can get on my feet . So I just said why don't we go to the movies? Brandon sat their and hesitated to ask why? Until finally I told him what movie was playing he started the car up faster than he had ever !i laughed at his joyfulness . I didn't see what was so great about the movie I mean come on it's only Batman but if it's the big deal bc it's the newest version 😒 . But at least I got out of my house that's all that matters to me .Ugh that movie was boring asf but I'm glad he enjoyed it . After we left the movies We went to Brandon's house and he cooked me dinner , he is such a great cook we had steak , mashed potatoes ,and seasoned corn but omg ik that sounds so simple but damn he can make it taste as good as the best chef in the world cooked it !When we where done with dinner we watched tv and talked about are day and other things. It was already 10:30 I had to be home by 11 so Brandon got up and started to get ready to drop me off. We got into the car and I turned on the radio my favorite song was on , so I turned that baby up and sang it out like nobody Was there to see , Brandon hates when I sing but he deals with it . He says it cute but also deadly to anything breakable , I just laugh . We where 5 mins away from my house , ugh I dreaded going there even thought it's supposed to be my home I just can't wait till I'm 18 I'm gonna be out of this place faster than my mom and dad can find an argument to arise .Brandon pulled into the driveway, I sat there for a few mins he knew I didn't wanna go but he grabbed my hand told me everything's gonna be alright and that he's just a phone call away if anything goes wrong . I looked at him grabbed his face and gave him my best kiss and whispered Iloveyou on his lips . He's says it back sadly letting me go I get out of the car and walk up to the door Brandon waits to know I'm in the house I walk in and hear him pull away .As soon as I get into the house I hear the screaming match between my mom and dad the usual thing , it's like a chore u gotta do everyday to keep the house clean but instead this is a chore they do to keep the house depressing miserable .So I don't say nothing I walked upstairs to my room and close the door an lock it .I put comfortable clothes on ,shut all the lights off , turn on my fan to drain out the noise and felt my eyes grow heavy as they slowly shut ...

Chapter 2
S

aturday morning and I'm still in bed trying to get the best of my morning sleep in but can't do that when all I hear is two idiots blabbing their mouth and foot steps walking back and fourth .So I gave up on my morning and walked to the bathroom turned the shower on and drowned my bad thoughts in the hell hot waters....you know that's the best place for me to think the hot water just surrounds u in comfort and warmth its like no other feeling in the world,well for me I guess .Water runs cold showers  over back to reality I go .

After getting dressed I look outside to see what plans will magical appear since friends aren't on the agenda cause I can't seem to keep them long enough to really get to know who they truly are but hey some day I'll find a true friend I know it .I go downstairs and get a bowl of cereal and turn the TV on