Chapter 1: The surprise visit

Harry's Pov:

I am sitting at my desk getting piles and piles of paperwork done for today when suddenly there is a knock at my door. I have been Head Auror for 5 years now and it's been 5 years since the end of the war. When the war ended Kingsley offered me the job since the previous Head Auror retired.

"Come in!" I say.

In comes Ron Weasley who is also an Auror.

" Harry you are not going to believe who's here," he said.

"Who?" I asked.

" Come in," just as he said that 6 familiar people come in. No way!

"Ron is this a joke there is no way!"

" No, I'm not joking I already used Veritaserum on them and it's really them," he said.

"Mom, Dad, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, and Fred!!! This is the best day ever." I say I go hug each of them.

Then I hug my parents again and say, "Finally we are reunited!" as I shed a couple of tears.

"We can't believe it either sweetie and we can't believe that you're all grown up!" mum exclaimed.

I can't believe that they are here, I missed all of them so much.

After a few minutes of filling out paperwork for them, I say, "Ron I'm done with my work so I'm gonna take them home. If you are done too you can take Fred home."

A/N: None of the art in this book is mine and is from the web. I take no credit for the artwork and the characters and only the storyline.