Chapter 1: The Video

How long has it been since you actually blinked? You have no idea, your eyes are burning and dry but you can't look away. 

  Over the passed year over a dozen people have disappeared, no trace of them anywhere. You are your team have just been assigned to this mission, since your the SAR team. You're honestly surprised they did call you in sooner.

  Your husband isn't to happy to know your working on this case. He has also been working with other heros trying to figure it out. He's tried convincing you not to do it, but you couldn't just turn it down, they are desperate and Bakugo knows it.

  "You should learn to blink dummy" Bakugos arms caged you in on your desk, his hot breath gently hitting your ear. 

  You giggle reaching up to rub the stubble along his jaw and cheeks. He huffed taking your hand and kissing the palm. 

  He then pulled your chair out from under your desk, and threw you over his shoulder. You squeak and held onto his waist. 

  Bakugo walked through the agency till he got to his car. He gently set you down in the passenger seat and closed the door. You buckle up and waited to leave.

 Once Bakugo was in, he started the car and left the agencys Parking lot. The drive home was quite, which was pretty normal for the two of you, Katsuki's hand would rotate between holding your hand or laying on your thigh.

 You held onto your husband's hand, the warmth settling onto your palm. You looked out the window, rain pelted the dark glass, the city lights blurry through the water streaking down the window, the missing people clouding your mind.

  "The disappearances are all so strange, almost all of them are the same. The same type of person with almost the same type of quirk and job. Who and why do they want these people..."

  Your mind began flooding with possibilities. Your eyes narrowing, and unknowingly gripping Katsuki's hand tighter. 

  Bakugo glanced down at your intertwined hands and look back up to face reflection in the dimly light glass.

  Before long you reached the house. The garage door opened with the click of a button, the light automatically turning on. 

  You blinked rapidly, coming back to reality, your thoughts being pushed back into your head once again.

  Bakugo let go of your hand and stepped out of the car without a word. You let out a tired sigh and with a rub of your eyes you reached for the door handle but was beat when the door opened. Bakugo reached down and picked you up out of the seat and shut the door to the car effortlessly.

  ∆∆∆∆∆

  Bakugo dropped you down onto you're shared bed, the black duvet welcomed you into the soft wonderland. Bakugo kicked off his black oxfords and unbuttoned his gray and black button up. 

  Once he was finished taking his shirt off, he crawled into the bed up to you. You smiled when his head gently layed down on your chest.

  His body visibly relaxed when your fingers made contact with his warm skin. His finger danced across your clothes and skin, his nose flared taking in your sweet scent. 

  God he loves you so much, your are and angle to this dark twisted world. You are the light in his eyes, the spark in his heart. You are his, and only his.

  Soon enough without a word said, you and Katsuki fell asleep holding one another. The beat of each other's heart lulled you to sleep.

∆∆∆∆∆

  "Thank you all for coming" Midoriya greeted once everyone was comfortable in their chairs. You listened as he continued on with the meeting, the leather chair already sticking to your skin as the room got hotter. 

  The top 5 heros sat at the same table, along with some detectives and sidekicks. Kirishima sat at your right with Bakugo at your left. Todorki sat across from you with Ochaco at his left. The rest of the chairs occupied with people you don't remember meeting or at least not remembering their names.

  "-And that conculeds why we have requested a team up with you Mrs. Y/n" Midoriya looked over at you from the end of the table where his screen showed each and every missing person. 

   You hummed in acknowledgement. You were known for being one of the best heroes to not make it to the top 5. Which doesn't bother you, being on the board doesn't mean anything to you, you're just doing your job. The top 5 slots belong to your close friends and husband who have all worked hard to get that position.

  'Where were all these people last seen or where were they taken?" Midoriya was quick to mumble to himself and open the location you requested. 

  Each person was taken near the edge of town on opposite sides, usually near bus stations or dark alleys, some taken in pure daylight. 

  One location stood out, it wasn't where this person was first taken. It was a video that you were never aware existed till now. You asked Midoriya to play the video, and he did. 

  Each person at the table watched the video play out on the big screen infront of them.

  A women with dark hair and ran through a medow you recognized. It was at the far end of town, mid day. The women was sweating and panting harshly as the sun beat down on her. She stopped to take a breather when the the tall grass started to move with the wind. The grass moved in a circular motion, the women's hair went all over the place as she screamed as the wind and lighting went all around her. Lighting crashed and a person was infront of the women before lighting cracked again and there was no sign of the women or the man.

  Your head pounded, imagines flooded your mind. Blood, dirt and the same medow flashed through your head. And ringing split your ear drums. 

  You stood up immediately. "We need to get to the medow ASAP"

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

To be continued