The "Prank" Incident

It was the afternoon. Cool air filled the tunnels and echoes could be heard of those who were noisy. Everyone was doing something in different tunnels. The Angel was taking a short nap in the low power tunnel and then the Child found him. The Child stood there and thought of a devious idea to prank the angel in his sleep. He thought and thought and thought. Then he had an idea. A possibly brillant idea. The Child grabbed his water-filled balloon and threw it at The Angel.

               (Angel's POV)
I was woken up by cold liquid hitting me and a sharp pain in my back. I questioned what had hit me and then I heard that sneak's annoying voice. A sharper pain struck my back and a loud crack noise as my back broke. I realized my wings wires were exposed. I began to cough in pain as my back and body began to break. I screamed in PAIN as the kid was startled. I cursed in anger and pain at The Child.
The Child was visibly shocked as he had stepped back. I continued to scream in pain and cough out blood. Everything had became a blur. I noticed as I became more and more weak.

            (The Child's POV)
I was stunned and scared as I heard him curse at me and scream. Was he in pain? Could it be an allergy? He was spitting out red liquid and it was also coming out of him. I was scared. But he also might have deserved it since he's a bad guy in dad's conpiracy (The Child cannot pronounce conspiracy right)
I watched as The Angel as he began to stop moving. He was covered in the red liquid and I didn't know what to do.