Chapter 1

(BTW it's been 2 days since BM came by the house to visit Bloodmoon)

No one's POV

"Come on Blood! We must get this summoning thing right this time!" BM almost shouted at Bloodmoon "why are we doing this summoning thing again?" Bloodmoon questioned BM. "Because! You need a friend..." BM said to Bloodmoon almost in a whisper-shout tone. "I think it's done-" Bloodmoon tried to say but got cut off by the summoning thing activating.

Bloodmoon's POV

"Imma split now, bye!" My brother said as he ran out of the front door, "Bye-" I tried to say before I heard something said "Oof!" It sounds like it's behind me, so I turned around and saw a demon girl!?! 'Shit she's hot!' I thought to myself as I stared at her. "Hello? Why are you looking at me?" The girl said to me "uhhh....I-" I tried to say before getting cut off again "and did you summon me by any chance?" She asked in a very gentle voice. "I...I-I....yes I summoned you..." I for some reason stuttered out "ok! BTW, you're kinda cute~" She says in a flirty tone. "*blushes* T-Thanks..." I replied "Well...I'm Y/N! What's your name cutie?" She asked me. "I'm Bloodmoon... but...just call me Bloodlust..." I said to Y/N, "I now live with you sooooo... let's go to your room~" Y/N said in a very seductive voice, "S-sure!" I said to Y/N as we both go upstairs 'I wonder what the future holds now that she lives with me...' I thought to myself.

To be continued...

(He-he, suffer 😈)