64

As a top student recognized by the Faculty of Medicine of Haida University, Xu Xian's life circle and interpersonal relationship are extremely simple.

She doesn't have many friends, they are basically brothers and sisters in the same hospital, and the topics she communicates with other people on weekdays are also related to medicine.

Heavy schoolwork took up most of her time, and the few leisure time she had left for various professional books.

For the romantic and beautiful art of music, she claims that she has no talent and is not very interested.

When Zhou Ruguang took her to see Pei Yi's piano recital, her only feeling was that

she and Pei Yi were people from two worlds.

She knew that Zhou Ruguang had a daughter who stayed abroad all year round, but she never expected that Pei Yi under the spotlight would be so stunning, especially those two flawless white hands, even through the crowd far away, she could see that A pair of perfect hands, born to play the piano.

It is undeniable that when she first met Pei Yi, she felt that she was a charming woman.

It was an existence she had never encountered in her boring study career.

At the end of the concert, according to Zhou Ruguang's arrangement, the three of them had a meal together.

That's how she and Pei Yi got to know each other.

But it's just acquaintance.

Except for self-introduction and some polite words, Pei Yi didn't take the initiative to say a word to her.

This made her even more certain that there would be no intersection between the two of them in the future.

As she guessed, her acquaintance with Pei Yi began and ended with that meal.

One year later, when Pei Yi returned to China, the two met again in front of Zhou Ruguang's office.

Xu Xian thought that Pei Yi would not remember her, after all, she had already forgotten Pei Yi deep in her mind.

Looking at the pink earrings pinched under her fingertips, she suddenly remembered the first time she saw Pei Yi in the concert hall.

After just a second of distraction, the earrings were stuffed into her palm.

"Hurry up."

"I'm going back to practice the piano."

There was a small urging sound in the air.

Xu Xian was stunned for a moment, and when she came back to her senses, she saw the woman in front of her push away the long hair from her right ear, then turned her face slightly, and turned her ear forward.

The heights of the two were similar, and as soon as Pei Yi leaned over, their upper bodies were almost stuck together.

There was a faint smell of disinfectant on Xu Xian's body, which was so slight that it disappeared when the wind blew.

She lowered her head, glanced at the earrings in her hand, then at the soft white earlobe, hesitated for a while, and finally raised her hand.

She has no ear piercing, let alone experience in wearing earrings. Before her hands touched the white skin, she felt nervous.

Her fingertips trembled slightly, and she finally aimed the silver fine needle at the ear hole, and a slight 'hiss' sound sounded in her ear.

"Be gentle."

It was Pei Yi's voice, with a bit of dissatisfaction and blame.

She loosened her hands, only to realize that the other's earlobe had been pinched red by herself.