♱ UNHOLY

UNHOLY,         ENGLISH VERSION !
SPANISH VERSION COMING SOON

CONTENT WARNING AND AUTHOR'S NOTE: THE FOLLOWING STORY CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY. THOUGH I AM NOT LONGER CATHOLIC I STILL HAVE A VERY PROFOUND RESPECT FOR MY CATHOLIC FRIENDS AND FAMILY, PLEASE DO NOT FEEL ATTACKED OR OFFENDED BY ANYTHING WRITTEN OR SAID IN THIS FICTIONAL STORY, LIKE I SAID IT IS FICTION. I HAVE BEEN BINGE-WATCHING FLEABAG, READING "PRIEST" BY SIERRA SIMONE, AND FANTASIZING LIKE CRAZY ABOUT THE PRIEST SO I HAD TO WRITE A VERY SEXUAL BLASPHEMOUS STORY ABOUT A PRIEST FALLING IN LOVE. AND WHAT BEST WAY TO BRING THIS STORY TO LIFE THAT USING DRACO MALFOY AS MY MAIN CHARACTER. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

𓆩♡𓆪 UNHOLY UNHOLY UNHOLY 𓇬 ۫ ִ ׂ
A DRACO MALFOY FANFICTION !

𓆩♡𓆪   UNHOLY UNHOLY UNHOLY 𓇬   ۫  ִ   ׂA       DRACO MALFOY       FANFICTION  !

༻ ⁺ 。゚ WRITTEN BY M6LFOY  ⁺ 。゚༺

Before the war, DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY used to live a life of sin.

Women, sex, parties, money, drugs, and alcohol...

God, he loved that life.

But the Second Wizarding War came like a tidal wave ready to destroy everything in its path. And it did.

Malfoy's life changed forever the minute he was forced to kill the people he grew up with. He was forced to watch the people he loved die, and he couldn't do anything to save them.

Draco was never going to be able to forgive himself for the damage he had caused and the deaths he could have stopped. He did nothing. He did nothing except watch as each and every one of them died, as the life slowly drained from their eyes..