lighter fuel

Before Tara could finish, Gaga admitted her feelings. But before Tara could get out her reaction Gaga leaned in, and kisses her. At that moment fireworks in Tara started going off! She knew Gaga was drunk so she brought her up to her bed.

Tara slept in the guest room that night but in the morning woke up before Gaga could. But once she heard her awaken she went to the room.she had brought up a frozen gell mask for her expected hangover.

"Morning gorgeous." She tried to say quietly. "What happened last night?"

Tara explained what happened and Gaga was shook. She needed a moment to think.

"Tara, now that I'm not intoxicated I want to say how I feel. I have feelings for you to. I always have had them but didn't want to ruin our friendship."

Tara totally understood. There was a strong tension that filled the room. Gaga took it upon herself again to kiss Tara. Fireworks went of in booth of them.

Tara rolled over on top of Gaga as they started making out. Tara put her hand up Gaga's bra-less shirt as she let out a moan. Gaga pushed Tara as she rolled on top to take control. She tore her shirt off as she lay above Tara. Gaga started unbuttoning Tara's blouse and tore her bra off. As their love got more intense they heard the front door!