Chapter 2: Why is there a rock paper scissors tournament? I want in.(un-edit)

TIGHT, HARD ROPE BOUND around my wrists and ankles. A single old cloth gag stuffed into my mouth. 

An orange haired man holding a gun threatening to kill everyone.

How did I find myself in the situation?

🔥

A few hours earlier.

Earlier that morning. (Y/n) had begun her first shift in the coffee bar area of Uzamaki, wearing my new black and white maid-like outfit with an apron and black pair of shoes.  My cousin is serving a customer and puking fresh brew of coffee into his mug.

The bell tinkled, inform we had more customers.

"Welcome to (name). How may we serve you today?" Said with a cheerful smile. Noticed familiar blonde haired man. Kunikida. Isn't he the same man met last night? He ordered a cup of black coffee with no sugar. He had a schedule stuck to today."

"Right away, Kunikida-san. That'll be (coffee price)" exchange of money. Set to work making coffee and placed into a takeaway cup. "Black coffee is ready."

"Miss. Last name. Is your boss in? " 

"Hai.  " I did what he asked and got my manager and men exchanged greetings. "How may we help you today, Mr. Doppo?"

"Last night we  met possible recruit, who became friends with Miss. (last name). Is it possible for we to borrow her for an hour?"

"Ah, it's that time of year again. " Manager said with knowing look. Kunikida nodded. There was silence, and manager-senpai nodded. "Very well. I agree to the request. "   It wasn't long before received assurance I'd still be paid for my hours and temporary gave my apron in.  soon following Kunikda up to the office. I noticed a  brass plate: Detective Armed Agency on the front door and headed inside.

"Excuse me." I said as we entered the room. Saw the first glimpse of the agency's headquarters. It resembled an office with tables, chairs, and a sofa. Large windows that looked out over the street below.

It wasn't long before I was briefly introduced to some part-timers and was given a brief explanation, from what Kunikida tells me.

Wheneve they  get potential new recruit,  they need to undergo some sort of test to see how they handle situations, and they are suited to become part of the agency.  This time, they had come up with a new entrance exam instead.

Today,  Dazai has been assigned to pick up Atsushi and bring him to headquarters under the guise of helping him get a job. Kunikida was about to head down to meet them and return here with the two.

"Your job is simple. Play the role of a scared and terrified hostage  it had to be believable.  like a hostage. Scared. Terrified. Convincing as possible. Can you do that?  "

"Hai."

Sounds easy enough, right?

Found myself being tied up and forced to sit with a gag against a row of folded desks next to another ebony haired girl in a school uniform. A white long sleeved shirt, with a red sailors bow and black skirt. She seemed to be close to my own age.