sweet home coming

NARRATOR POV
After leaving the scene you both walked back, your burns hurt like hell as smoke would breeze off of them. It hurt you, put your body in a lot of pain as you walked. Hawks would see you shiver and sighed picking you up princess style and kept walking to his place, you were confused not knowing where they were taking you.

"where are you taking me?.." you said quietly watching his facial expressions "i'm taking you back to my house to fix you up" he'd meet the doors to his apartment and walked in, you didn't mind and let him.

HAWKS POV
I walked to my apartment up the stairs as i held her.I reached my door and opened it walking inside I sat her down on the couch, I walked into the bathroom to grab my first aid and walked back to her, as i sat down on the couch i sat the first aid next to me.

she looked at me with her eyes, god her eyes were breath taking to look at even for a second, I took out some cloth that had some alcohol on it "here let me help with those"

NARRATORS POV
You'd watch him as he did, a slight blush would appear on your face as you watched him fix you up. Why did it make you flustered seeing him do that? you asked yourself before he got close to your face to work on the burns on your neck.

Hawks would look up at you with the same flushed face since he was almost on top of you on the couch, the thought made his hands shake uncontrollably "are you alright?" you asked tilting your head, "oh nothing, just nervous that's all!" he'd say with a nervous smile played on his face, you knew right away what he was thinking. You smirk and giggle. "what's so funny beautiful?" hed look at her as he pulled away putting the stuff back, "oh nothing" you said playfully as you smirked.

"you know, we do have all night to ourselves.." he'd try to say it in not an obvious response but made it sound like he wanted you to know what he was thinking, that made you giggle again "oh is that right?" you'd glare into his eyes only making his face more red colored, after a moment he'd glare back with a different kind of confidence that made you blush hard, you'd look away and hid your face from his gaze.

HAWKS POV
Making her flustered was the best thing i ever saw, she was so cute but i only got to see her face for a second before she hid away.Sad, I wanted to see her pretty face "aww come on don't hide from me baby bird" my favorite nick name, Baby bird, it gave off a vibe that i had more dominance power,shes shake her head at my words, so i moved her hands and grabbed her chin making her face me.

As i did i could see her face grow more red, heh, she looked like a bright rose, but she was already beautiful looking like a rose. I'd chuckle seeing her flushed face fully now brings me delight, shes just stare at me and i'd do the same, making eye contact with each other gave me butterflies, I couldn't help but break the connotation.