I woke up in a bed which is not mine. First i thought it's janas bed. I turned around but saw no one lying next to me. I turned back and the door flew open. It was ollie. He held a glass of water and an asperin in his hand.

"You're awake"

"Mhm"

"How did do sleep"

"Good actually i just have an headache."

"I knew you would. Here's an asperin and a water."

"Thanks"

"Are you hungry"

"No"

He stroke my hair while i took thew asperin. I looked at my phone and saw the 10 missing calls of my dad, 9 missing calls of my mom even my aunt and oncle including my cousins called me each 5 times. They all also send me messages. I emidiatly called my dad.

"Thank god kiara you're alive"

"Yes i'm sorry for not calling earlier i was still asleep."

"Honey where are you, we were worried"

"I am with ollie he picked me up from the party yesterday"

"Okay,but kiara please text us next time when you go to him. "

"I will"

"When are you coming home"

"I don't know yet"

"I hope you still know we'll be leaving for silverstone tomorrow."
Oh shit i completely forgot about that.

"Yeah i know dad"

"Okay your mom just said that she wants me to pick you up. Would it be okay around 2p.m?"

I looked at ollie and he nod in agreement.

"Yeah that would be nice."

"Okay see you."

"See you"
I hang up the call and looked at ollie who was sitting right in front of me.

"You're going to silverstone"

"Yes my dad wanted to go there because i've never been to silverstone before. "

"That means you're going to watch me race."

I looked at him and didn't exactly know what he was talking about.

"What do you mean"

"Kiara i race in formula 3"

"Oh i didn't know that"

"Now you do"

"So what Team do you race for?"

"Prema and i'm in the ferraridriveracademy."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I don't know i thought your dad told you. But now i know he didn't. "

I smiled at him and after a while of talking we went downstaires. I said hello to his mom Pauline and his dad David who where both in the kitchen cooking something.

"Kiara hey do you wanna eat something" ,Pauline asked.

"Oh no i'm not hungry and my dad will be here any minute to come pick me up."

"We could've also drived you home."

"Oh no that's really not necessary. You guys have done enough for me."

"You're always welcome"

I smiled and in the same second we heard the doorbell. Ollie opened the door and my dad stood infront of it and hugged me imidiatly.

"I was so worried"

I just smiled and then hugged ollie. He kissed my forehead without my dad noticing.

When i was back home my mom and my sisters hugged me thight. Then we all ate together and i went into my room to change and shower. I looked at the places where the boy kissed me althought i took a shower i still feel disgusted.
I put my hair into a messy bun and started to pack my things for the weekend in silverstone.