Chapter 3: deku

Bakugou pov

    " wake up brat the midorya's are hear " and with that I was wide awake. I slammed my door open as fast as I could / what do you mean why are they hear / I signed to her. / they are hear to have dinner now I expect you to be downstairs immediately! / she signed to me as to not shout and make a ruckus.

    When I walked downstairs I saw auntie and deku. / hey auntie how are you / she just gave me a confused look and that's when I realized she didn't know sign language so I look to my mom for help. " what did he say " auntie asked " he said hey how are you " dad said " oh I'm doing fine and sorry if I'm prying but why didn't he talk ".

       "Oh Um he's selectively mute. He wouldn't tell us why but we assume it was something to do with middle school " my dad said to auntie. And after that we talked and as we where about to have dinner deku pulled me outside to "talk".

      " listen hear k you little shit I don't know why you think going mute is going to get you anywhere but when I get into ua I'm going to make your life a living hell I swear it " he whispered In my ear in a bone chilling voice. I just looked at him and flipped him off / fuck you deku / and with that I went inside.

      After dinner they left and my parents looked at me " what was that talk you and deku about " my mom asked / nothing just some stupid shit /" if you say so. Well it's late goodnight " she said and with that I was off to my room.

( time skip to first day of ua )

      I hear my alarm and wake up. I check the date and realize what day it is. ' today is where it all begins , my first day at ua'