Someone New in Your Life

F/s =favorite song

ALSO I AM SO SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY LONG + MY GRAMMAR ISNT THE BEST 

You had recently moved into a small town of Uncanny Valley, now working at a small gas station as a Clerk. For the night shift.. this time.

As you read a small magazine, you heard the bell ring— signaling a person walked in. You didn't look up from the magazine, only waving. It took you a minute to realize.. a tall, mostly skinny, black haired man was staring down at you with a love struck smile.

"Hello..~"

"Hello" You say a bit surprised since you didn't notice him at first.

You could tell this man was trying to be sweet but the way he was looking at you, smiling wide, gave him an odd vibe that you didn't particularly like.

"You look.. like a wonderful person." His voice had no flaws, no accents, no tone— as if a robot was speaking.

"May you... tell me your name?"

He stepped closer, still smiling. Looking down at you.

"It's Y/n what's yours?"

"John Doe.. It is a pleasure to meet you, Y/n"

His smile grew wider, his eyes locking with yours..

"I am sure we will become close.. very close.. you and me.. wouldn't you agree..?"

His voice became almost like a whisper.

"Umm, sure?" You say processing what he just said.

John seemed to take this as an agreement. He stepped right beside the counter, looking at the magazine you were holding, seeming rather interested.

"You.. seem to like reading.

"Yeah...a bit.." you answered

John pulled away, standing back up. You looked over, his smile a little thinner and his eyes a little darker. He pulled out a small, red scarf with a heart at the front, and placed it around your neck gently.

"Please keep this on.. it would make me happy."

He let go of your neck and then, with one last bow, went back to the other side of the counter and stood there. Waiting.

"May I get you something, my dear?"

Uhm.. no, but thanks for asking...

John Doe watched you for about a minute, his eyes never leaving you. Then he spoke, his voice a little more stern:

"Then I suppose our conversation has ended."

And then.. he left.

In your free time, you would find that when you looked for him in the store window, he was.. always staring at you from outside.

You had gained a stalker.

You sat there still processing what has been happening the past few days

 John Doe was following you.. watching you. He's seen you walk home, now he knows where you live. He's seen how you're not currently with anyone, now he knows you're single. He's seen what you do when you're all by yourself.