Falling asleep

Age:10
Name:y/n Rogers
Relation:Steve's daughter

Your laying in bed reading your book it was about 7pm you were tired and you didn't notice you fell asleep.

At 11pm steve comes in to make sure your okay and he sees you asleep with your curtains open ,blankets on the floor,glasses still on,lamp still on and book in hand.

He laughs quietly when he sees you and says "typical"

He walks over and takes your glasses off your head and your book out your hand and places them on your bedside table he the goes and closes your curtains and then puts your blankets on top of you.

He moves your hair out your face and kisses your forehead "good night sweetheart" he switches the lamp off and leaves.

At about 1am it starts storming and you wake up scared and you get out of bed and run to your dads room.

You go over to his bed and tap him on the shoulder you are crying.

He wakes up and looks at you and says "what's the matter"

"It's scary and loud" you say between sobs

Steve sits up at pulls you into his lap.he puts his blanket on top of yous.he lightly pushes your head so it's on his chest and he puts one hand on your ear and the other hand his stroking your hair.

"It's okay,you just go back to sleep Iv got you I'm here I will protect you" Steve whispers loud enough for you to hear.

You fall asleep with in 5 minutes and Steve falls asleep