don't leave me

(my mental health has been getting worse i got diagnosed with deppresion but sorry for thr latr chapter)

The past Kai missed the past back then he was so innocent but then those bartards ruined his pureness and innocence. Kai was so glad that he beat them to death. Mammon reminds him of Kai's past Kai does not why mammon reminds him of that but he does. He will never let Mammon go. So thats why Kai right now is hugging mammon tight. Giving mammon little kisses all over his face. "I love you Mammon and i am not just saying that to make you feel better i really love you. I want to be together foreve run away from your brothers and live with me.." Kai said smiling. Mammon broke down in tears "w-why me you can pick anybody else so why choose me?! I ruin everything for everyone it is always my fault even if i did not do anything!!! So why do you love me?! Even my own brothers don't love me so why...?" Mammon cried out. Mammon's hand was held by kai's hand. "brothers don't deserve someone as perfect as you. I love you for you mammon. Your greed never scared me." Kai softly said. Mammon blushed "A-Ah really?" he said.  All mammon got in respond was a kiss.  "Yes i really mean that mammon i love you so much" kai said. Mammon giggled but he noticed something someone was outside..