The Pure Devil and The Angel

I was walking home from the club and I noticed that my boyfriend was standing on the porch. I walked up, but suddenly, there were two black masks guys at our house and came up to the porch. I was so scared that I was going to call the police until I heard a gunshot. James, there dropped down on the ground. I was scared I called the police as I turned around, a gun pointing to my head. All I could think about was me and James, my boyfriend lives. Together, in our happy, dark, home. The next morning, police cars, and neighbors asking relatable questions.No one knows what happened, no one knows how.

The Lives Before:
James was working from home when I went to work at a club to keep our taxes up. We planned to get enough money to create the life we wanted. Kids, family, and a nice home. I didn;t own a car, so I had to walk from here to there. James would never drop me off because of his late work scams. My feet would get so tired after ten minutes of walking in heels.
James:
James would sell his machines that went out of business two years ago. He wasn’t the smartest guy in the whole world, but he was kind and sweet to me. He would always talk about how beautiful I looked everyday and how I worked so hard that I needed a break from it.He was the one that cared for me, that cared for anything that had me in it.
The Billionare:
I would arrive at work and serve drinks to customers. Then the billionaire showed up, I was his first sight, I went up to the bar to get more drinks to serve. When I turned around he was standing there and smiling at me. I was terrified and didn’t want to be involved with him, so I pushed him out of my way, and walked away, until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him to kiss my neck. I wanted to throw the champagne on his head, but I couldn’t afford to lose this job, so I let him. As he kisses my neck, After a minute of glare, I push him back, and grab the drinks to put on the tray. I walk past him, and he grabs my arm and pulls me close to him. I looked into his eyes as he pulled me close, and I started to think of me and James' promise. I never imagined someone coming up to me and try to impress me with those lips. It disgusts me.