Day one:Introduction

One day while Phytric is chilling making some banger songs to make some money while his friend Phoenix is next to him listening to the banger. When all the sudden they get a knock at their door "Hey Phoenix go open the door" Says Phytric. "Alright I got it" Replies Phoenix as he walks over to the door opening it. "Hey man check this out!" Says Phoenix as Phytric walks over to check out what's up. Phytric reads the newspaper which Phoenix was holding. "Job applications for new Fredina and friends..." Phytric says reading. "Not that part look at the pay!" Phoenix says as Phytric looks down. "100 dollars a night???" Phytric says it seemed like a great deal for the both of them so they both called up the number. "Hello Fnia entertainment how can we help you?" Replies the woman on the phone. "Yes me and my friend would like to apply for the application" Phoenix says. "Alright you will both get 50 dollars an hour each" Says the woman. "Thank you Miss!" Phytric says as Phoenix hangs up. "We got an actual job now!"  They both say at the same time.
After preparing for their first night they get in some comfy clothes grab a few gaming consoles and ready themselves to go to the location. "You ready man?" Phoenix says. "Hell yeah man we getting paid tonight!" Phytric says. "Alright let's get going" says Phoenix as they head to the location. Once their they get a tour of the building and animatronics. "Here we have Fredina" says the woman. Fredina is a bear animatronic with decently sized breasts. "Then we have Chiku a shy one but can be very kind" says the woman Chiku has probably the biggest breasts it's a shame she's shy. "Then we have bonfie very uhm quiet but also active" says the woman. Bonfie had the median of the two for breasts but her thighs made up for that. "Then over here we have to fox sisters Fexa and Mangosa" The woman said. They both looked similar except the White one looked flatter but had a massive ass the red one had a bit of bigger breasts and smaller ass still plump though. "Then there is Pretona the puppet she hides in her music box don't worry about her... to much". We could only assume what she looked like they thought of a skimpy flat puppet thing little do they know they'll soon be surprised. "Next up BB uhm just stay away from her she will do things to you." We both think we know what she means but we'll find out. "Then don't worry about the backroom animatronics". Me and Phoenix don't think it will be to difficult. "And that's it hope you enjoy your night". Me and Phoenix mod before heading to our office...

To be continued...