I AM SO SORRR-.......your really hot 0-0

sorry for not actually STARTING the story but Ill get good I swear!!!! anyways enjoy:]

I was walking down forth avenue when suddenly..."HEY STOP THAT THEIF!!!!!!!!!" [since I am such a baddie lol] I start sprinting after the man. he turns left and soon so do I. he sprint up and climbs onto the roof but I grabbed his hood and soon I feel my self fall backwards. I was falling.....WAIT I WAS FALLING???????!!!!!! I grabbed the closed thing to me which was a clothes hanger and I zip lined kind of?? idk lol. turns out I pulled the jacket off him! I then fall into the ally I was now in. "my head hurts like shit" I thought, I decide to go get food soon after [bc food heals everything] soon after I was walking to a nearby restaurant and feel a pebble go under my heel, I jumbled down and sadly took someone with me.

AHHHHHH!!!...I AM SO SORR-...I got a good five second look at the person, they had beautiful auburn hair in a ponytail with sunglasses and a headband, they had a tan dress coat and a patched up blue button up and the cutest face ever and stunning and I mean STUNNING grey eyes. "..your really hot" I smirked, saying it without thinking.. me and the stranger started blushing to where we looked like two tomato's.''thanks cutie, your not so bad your self. now could you be a doll and get off me?'' I quickly hoped off him and helped him up. ''I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THIS AGAIN I HAVE TO MAKE THIS UP TO YOU'' ''well could you I guess...help me....bring groceries to my sister and brother?'' ''umm yea I help'' I said with a smile. "I'm y/n" I said bashfully "rody. rody soul" he said while a bit of red dusted his cheeks..

..I like this guy...

I hope you melons loved this first chapter ill try to post more but for now stay safe love yoouuuuu

-charlie