Isn't it amazing?

Isn't it amazing how the world works? How people meet and get attached to each other and fall in love? How we were all completely different, unknown strangers knowing nothing about each other's existence? How a simple word or greeting could change our lives for a lifetime? Isn't it amazing how two strangers from both ends of the world could meet online? Isn't it amazing how destiny and fate works for us? Isn't it amazing how love makes us human and alive and working? It's amazing how it inspires us and brings a smile to our faces each day.

Isn't it amazing how each of these could fall apart?

Isn't it amazing how the person you just recently knew and started getting attracted to just stopped talking to you? Isn't it amazing how a friend's bond with you could just suddenly fall apart, breaking your friendship leaving behind memories and footprints which can no longer be retrace? Isn't it amazing how the laughter and the joy we once experience could just disappear within a second? Isn't it amazing how a simple word could start a bond and how a simple word could break one? Isn't it amazing how everything could disappear in just a blink of an eye?

No, it isn't. Life is a confusing maze and we're all players of the maze. Everyone gets left behind, everyone gets replaced. No one is permanent. This is life. Death is the end of the maze. As of now, we have a long, tired, confusing path to take. Let's just hope we meet more baffled people on our way. And oh, I thank you for sparing me some time to read this. Goodbye and have a safe trip to the end of the maze! Make the most of your experience. Walk slow, be patient and never give up.

"It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop." -Wisdom of Confucius