NEW MEDIA ( The New Generation)

DISCLAIMER !!!
*** I do NOT own any rights to the images ( people ) used inside this story ***

INSIDER !!!
*** this story is primarily based on the point of view of the children. In this story all the actual events that have taken place still stands as so. But enjoy my creative work xo ***

Let's dive right in!

-

Rhiley POV

"Hey baby girl" my daddy's voice boomed through my speaker.
"Hi daddy" I said happily. ( yes I am a daddies girl )
"How are you doing gummy bear?" Daddy asked.
"I'm doing good getting ready for this interview" I said.
"Your brothers going with you?" Daddy asked.
"Yes daddy we all have that radio interview today here in Atlanta" I said rolling my eyes.
"Good. Go ahead to your interview and call me later gummy bear" Daddy said.
"Love you daddy" I said.
"Love you too baby girl" Daddy said

Grabbing my keys I headed to my car. Once inside the car I got a call from my brothers.

"Yo"  Roman said.
"Hi ManMan" I said smiling.
"Where you at?" Romance asked.
"Leaving my house" I said.
"Yo you just now leaving" Romance responded.
"Chill out Ro I stay right in Atlanta not too far" I said.
"Hurry up" Romance said.
"Shut up" I said hanging up.

Passing 'Ollie's Craft House' I stopped and grabbed me a Ollie's House Salad and lemon water.
Pulling up to the radio station all the boys were standing against Roman's car. Pulling up beside them Romance shook his head.

"Boy shut up" I said getting out my car.
Going to the other side to grab my food I called for Rhiyan.
Rhiyan came over and grabbed my food for me.
"Thank you brotherrrrr" I dragged out smiling.
He shook his head.
"Alright let's go" Roman said as we all trailed him heading into the radio station.

Interview

"What's up Atlanta its your girl KinsleyWild"
"And it's your boy JeromeHot99"
"And we are back, we have a few special guests here we're going to let them introduce themselves"
"What's up its Roman" Roman spoke
"What's up to all my pretty ladies, it's your boy Romance" Romance said doing the most per usual.
"Yo it's Rhyder" Rhyder said.
"How y'all doing I'm Rhiyan" Rhiyan said.
"What's up Atlanta you already know your girl had to step out it's Rhiley" I said smiling showing my dimples.
"So we have to kick it off with the big question" Kinsley said.
"What's up" Roman asked.
"You all are celebrity kids right?" Kinsley asked.
"We not kids we grown as hell" Romance said.
"But yes, to answer your question. Our parents are well known" Roman said.
"Your parents are?" Jerome asked.
"Rappers Meek and Nicki" Rhiyan said.
"Crazy thing is you can see that for real" Kinsley said.
We all chuckled.
They were asking questions and I was just eating my salad. I ended up kicking my shoes off before someone grabbed my attention.
"Rhiley do you have a problem with Kulture Kiari, daughter of rapper Cardi B and OffSet" Kinsley asked.
I rolled my eyes.
"How about we not talk about people that aren't in the room" I smiled sarcastically
"Well everyone knows about the big altercation between both Nicki Minaj and Cardi B" Kinsley said.
"really you know nothing, next question" I said.
"We don't have an issue with no one, we stay out the way and we live" Rhiyan said.
"Exactly" I chimed in.
After that question I tuned out until it was time to go. I sat on my phone texting and scrolling on instagram.

After the interview.

Leaving the interview I hugged my brothers.
"Will we see you for dinner tonight?" Rhyder asked.
"Yes I promised daddy I would come to this one" I said laughing.
"I promised daddy I would come to this one" my brothers mocked me.
"Haha real mature" I said getting in my car.
"Love you" my brothers yelled as we all departed.

Heading to my best friend's house, I pulled up behind her baby blue jeep.
Knocking on her door I waited for her to open.
"Joeyyyy!" Jessalyn screamed pulling me into a hug.
"Hi babes" I said smiling hard.
"How was your interview?" Jessalyn asked.
"It was annoying honestly, you know they just wanted to talk about mommy and daddy and old beef for real" I said rolling my eyes.
"What old beef?" Jessalyn asked.
"The altercation between Cardi and mommy" I said.
"That is mad old" Jessalyn said.
"Right. Then they wanted to ask if I had beef with Kulture, like what" I said
"They just nosey" Jessalyn asked.
"Exactly" I said.
"Anywayssssss what we getting into tonight" Jessalyn asked.
I rolled my eyes.
"Dinner with the family" I said
"No fun" Jessalyn pouted.
"You're right no fun" I said pouting.
"Are you coming over afterwards?" Jessalyn asked
I shrugged.
"Depends on how the night goes" I said
She nodded.

After a few more conversations and chilling it was almost 7p. I decided to head home to shower and change before heading to the family dinner. After showering I threw on a pair of pink sweat pants, a white spaghetti strap crop top, and my white socks and white bubble slides.
Grabbing my wallet and car keys I headed to the dinner. It was now almost 8:30p I parked in front of the house since the drive way was packed. Getting out I prepared myself for the longest night of my life.

-
-
-
-

SN: this is my second time re writing this chapter because Wattpad for some strange reason would not save it ughhhhh but we here.

I am going to just publish the chapters as i write them since I haven't been writing lately and there's no telling how consistent I will be.

But I will try for you guys

xo, s