Chapter 2

Ernest Craven the new officer guard working with some dangerous inmate that he worked before in south London, he worked in a man's prison, when Stephanie found out she is working with a famous officer around the world, he saved 5 prison 3 from a fire and he helped build the prison from scratch again and 2 another Prison got flood by a bad weather. Artie got promoted he will be working a courthouse this means he will get involved in some dangerous people at the court room, Kim McCormack will be a horrible person in the prison she got charged with manslaughter she assaulted her husband, she was in another prison in Australia, but she got released from good behaviour later in that month she meet a man called Jonah Ryder he worked as a criminal officer he resigned from his job become a headteacher in a school, you remember Luke Williams he worked at the school same as Jonah Ryder 3months later Jonah found out that Luke slept with a student we are finally know who the student he slept with Stephanie she was only 15years old, she was so scared report him to the police and her teacher. All the inmate was shocked to see that Kim McCormack is coming back at the prison, she will fight another inmate that she was in before, but Kim was little bit confused on her face this a new prison, I never been here before look like we have some new faces in here. One of the officers open up to Kim that it a same prison you left years ago, the governor made some changes our new prison council her name is Stephanie Western. Then Kim she related to Michael Western. He said yes, she is his daughter why you are asking me these question for McCormack?. Then she replied to him he put my sister in prison for no reason I through he would be here i found out that he owns this prison. Then he replied to her well he died from Parkinson, well if you trying to target his family you get transferred to a new prison by the governor and the prison council.

Liam Griffiths real identity that he's not a qualified prison governor, he in for some nasty stuff that he done in his past when he was a teenager with his gang, he killed some people in his past it still be in his life that he done horrible stuff he was a teenager and joined a gang him that he not allowed travel outside the UK because he escaped from the UK and applied for some fake id to become a prison governor then someone recognise him from the visitor room, then they report him.

Artie Birdsworth will step in as acting governor while Liam Griffiths, take in custody, while Stephanine open to her officer and management that Liam has been suspend for notices. He no longer be working any prison anymore, I'm here to put Artie as a full time governor we know that his mum in prison custody caused by Boomer.