Malfunction

i dont think this is an og idea but I haven't seen anyone else write abt it soooo...

Two men were on a rooftop looking at the sunset. Silence surrounded the two. They sat on two opposite sides, backs turned to each other. "so?" A thick Russian accent (attempting to speak Japanese) broke the silence. "What so?" The other man responded. Neither turned around. "What are you doing here dumbass and why aren't you trying to kill me or at least arrest me" The Russian seemed irritated as he heard the other man chuckle, "How dare you accuse me of doing such things?" He said mockingly. "You are the only one capable of doing that you know?" The Russian responded with a grin slowly widening. "I'm not stupid Fedya" The other man rolled his eyes. "Then will you answer my question Dazai-kun?" Fyodor asked hesitantly turning his head (not fully). "If i must say the truth, I guess I was tired and bored of the people below." Dazai said lowering his head. "I find that fitting for you, I must say others bore me as well." Fyodor's grin grew. "Even me?" Dazai said quietly as he was about to break into tears if Fyodor said yes. "Of course not, annoying yes but you have never failed to entertain me." Finally both of them, in sync, turned to look at each other. They were both grinning. "What about you? Why are you here?" Dazai asked. "I supposed the same reason as you". For a couple of minutes they continuously stared at each other, not breaking eye contact or talking. "It's time for me to go Fedya" Dazai stood up, Fyodor following him. Dazai's eyes widened for a second when he realized Fyodor wasn't wearing his gloves(to prevent his ability from killing someone whatever). "What happened to your gloves?" He asked staring at Fyodor's bare hands. It was very rare to see him not wearing his gloves. "They were suffocating, what are you scared?" Fyodor answered sarcastically. "Maybe" Dazai winked. "What if I just-" In the blink of an eye a hand was thrown to Dazai's throat touching his skin. "S-shit my ability-." Dazai fell. Blood splashed from Dazai neck. No words left Fyodor's mouth as he saw the action happen. His eyes widened looking at Dazai's dead corpse on the ground. Blood flowed around the man, staining his precious coat and other clothes. 

The sunset sank and Fyodor was still on the rooftop. Looking at the body. Realizing what he had done. It was to much. Yes, Dazai was his greatest enemy but it couldn't just end like this, could it?  It was a mistake, nothing more. He didn't mean to kill the man today. He didn't plan to kill him for another century. All that made him smile the last years were his and Dazai's little mind games that they constantly played. Both got hurt each time but that never led to death. No not like this, fyodor said to himself. It can't end like this, he kneeled down. Now he was on his knees, head lowering to Dazai's bodice. He laid his head there closing his eyes. A teardrop came from his eyes, falling on to the other man's clothes. As to fit the moment, a terrifying rain started. The rain covered the Russians tears and yells. He place his hand on the man's face touching his lips. True loves kiss wasn't real, Fyodor knew that. He didn't care wether it worked or not. But to kiss the lips of the only man - no, person in the world that made him happy and excited was all he needed. Fyodor leaned his face, connecting the two pairs of lips together. The kiss didn't last longer than a couple of second but it was enough. 

.

.

//time skip - 2 months//

The body was discovered a week after. The only thing that the agency noticed was that the gem that laid on Dazai's chest as an accessory was gone. 

I wonder who took it. 

..

Every morning and night when the Russian was alone he grabbed the gem near his chest connecting it to his heart and kissing it. He visited Dazai's grave every week after midnight when no one was out. He spoke to the gravestone about his week, he left dried red roses every week to show his dead lover that he still cared.

FIRST ONE SHOT DONE!!!! I LOVE IT BTW DAZAI ACTIVATED HIS ABILITY TOO LATE!!

TY SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT GUYS!!🫶🏽