Ending 1 (Chapter 2 of 2)

*~*~*~ Both Isadora AnnMarie Carmichael and Cody Michael Ambrose died that night. The paramedics did all they could for them. Coincidentally, in the reports, both their hearts stopped at exactly 7:06 p.m.

The police accurately reported that it was Cody who saved Isabel's body, rather than the firefighters. Other firemen were able to push away all the people who had stopped to watch. The owners of the blue pick-up truck also managed to get out and away and decided not to press charges against Isabel's family for the damage of their vehicle, since the Carmichael family had lost their only daughter.

Isabel's mom was mourning the loss of both Cody and Isabel. Cody's parents couldn't make it to the funeral, as they were still in Egypt, but they sent Cindy two thousand dollars to plan and execute the funeral for them.

A few people attended the funeral (they were held together as one) since neither Cody nor Isabel were very popular. Both were buried side by side with dozens of flowers surrounding each of them. Even Mark had bought his sister and her friend a dozen red roses each with his birthday money. He knew he would miss taunting his sister and playing pranks on her, sometimes with the help of Cody.

The dirt was replaced over their bodies and all the guests, family members, and etc. had left. One thing, unnoticed by all, lurked on top of Isabel's gravestone. A lone macaroni noodle. Being blown in the wind so hard it should have fallen... that noodle, with a tiny grin on his face... was Jack. *~*~*~