Reversing Mirror

"There. Looks like Jack and Wuya beat us to it." Alexis says as the group is riding Dojo outside of the lighthouse seeing Wuya and Jack inside.

"Not yet they haven't. The only one who will be a loser is you Jack Splicer. And you as well Wuya!" Omi shouts as he jumps inside.

"Wow. That is the lamest taunt ever. Stick to the jumping and kicking Omi." Jack says.

"As you wish!" Omi shouts as the group begins fighting for the mirror before Jack and Raimundo grab it.

"Splicer I challenge you to a Xiaolin showdown. Flashlight tag is the game. My Tigers Claws against your Lotus Twister. First on caught in a light beam loses." Raimundo says before the challenge quickly begins and soon ends with Raimundo as the winner.

"Yes Rai! You did it!" Alexis shouts happily as she and the others cheer for Raimundo.

"Raimundo your performance in the showdown was most impressive and you're not even a Xiaolin apprentice." Omi says as he smiles.

"You're right Omi. I'm not. So where do you want them?" Raimundo asks as he looks at Wuya much to everyone's shock.

"Well done Raimundo!" Wuya says happily.

"Raimundo what are you doing?" Kimiko asks as the group moves to face Raimundo on the side.

"You can't be serious." Alexis says in disbelief.

"Oh I'm plenty serious. I'm done with the Xiaolin thing. from now on you can find me on the Heylin side." Raimundo says before he uses the claws to open a portal.

"So long Xiaolin warriors!" Wuya shouts as she leaves with Raimundo.

"Bet you guys didn't see that coming!" Jack shouts as he laughs before leaving.

*Timeskip*

"I still can't believe Rai would do this. Huh? Rai!" Alexis says in alarm as she is outside at night and sees Raimundo running with a Shen Gong Wu.

"Alexis stop him! He's stealing the Serpent's Tail!" Omi shouts from afar before Alexis shifts to wolf form and jumps in front of Raimundo.

"Rai please don't make me fight you. I don't want to do this." Alexis says as she looks at Raimundo.

"Sorry Alexis but I have to. Even if it means going through you." Raimundo says before Alexis gives a sad before determined look.

"Then you leave me no choice." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form growling.

"Me too." Raimundo says before he and Alexis begin fighting before he then knocks her to the ground and flies off.

"Did he escape?" Kimiko asks as she and Clay come over with Omi.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I couldn't stop him." Alexis says sadly.

"Raimundo really has betrayed us." omi says sadly.

*Timeskip*

"Hurry Dojo." Alexis says as the group is flying on Dojo after finding out what Wuya and Raimundo are up to.

"I'm hurrying. I can only go so fast without losing the scent." Dojo says.

"There!" Kimiko shouts as the group sees Raimundo and Wuya below.

"Come on!" Alexis shouts as the group goes down and begins fighting with Raimundo and Wuya for the Serpent's Tail before Raimundo quickly gains the upper hand and gets the Shen Gong Wu back.

"Go boy! Use it!" Wuya shouts before Raimundo uses the Shen Gong Wu and flies at the mirror causing an explosion of power before the group sees a woman laughing.

"Wuya?" Omi asks.

"In the flesh." Wuya says.